Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Muffinbuster is back...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this mean I can get a z06 style z28 badge again that looks decent, not an overlay?
Old 02-25-2009, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

Im ready to start spending, thank you emblems pro for making this happen, your business is going to skyrocket now.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Excellent!! I've got a set of the SS that have been on my car for 2 years now. Great product. Just saw this thread...LOL (muffinbuster from ebay )

I might need a 457 emblem done for my car now as well
Old 02-25-2009, 01:12 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
I just want that God blessed Stainless license Plate bird. When's that thing going to be avaliable?
6-8 weeks - it will be available.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:13 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by kain01
Does this mean I can get a z06 style z28 badge again that looks decent, not an overlay?
Yep. You can't go wrong with laser-cut stainless steel.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NIGHTMAREWS.6
your business is going to skyrocket now.
That's what we anticipate. We'll need your guys' support.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
6-8 weeks - it will be available.
nice! yay for tax returns! Should be able to get my bird + do under the hood for spring shows!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Regular

Heeellllllzzz yeeaaah. i'll FINALLY be rockin' the Stainless bird!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

i will b ready to spend in 4 weeks i am saving my pennies.............
Old 02-28-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Resident

Is there any chance that youll be selling pedals like the old MBA (i think) ones that said WS6 and SS on them?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:42 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by DropTopBird
Is there any chance that youll be selling pedals like the old MBA (i think) ones that said WS6 and SS on them?
I'd like to get into that some day. My end goal is to ultimately be a wheel designer and manufacturer.

It's the drive to be the absolute best that makes me venture into new product lines, and I'll check into making some pedals. I may be able to get something going on that, but it won't be next month or anything. I absolutely plan to be swamped in emblem orders when I have the go ahead.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:47 PM
FormerVendor

Wink

Our company has built some strong roots as well as a solid reputation. We have grown significantly since inception, and we only want to make it bigger and better.

We are constantly looking into new processes and machining to make our items extremely difficult to duplicate in material and quality. We try to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of the competition. I know what they're up to most of the time even when they think I don't. This gives me the ability to have an edge. I will tell you this - lasers are my realm. Cars are my realm. I have a strong network of laser operators, distributors, and trainers in this field. I know people all across the country with F-bodies. I hear things when people don't want them to be heard. You know how things work, one person tells someone, and they can't keep a secret, so it gets around pretty quick. Just to steal the thunder of a likely pending announcement; I am not worried the slightest about this. To be honest, it amuses me. It's really a small world.

For all those drooling to see the new items we have to offer, I have decided to throw a few of them up here tomorrow along with a few prices, and whatnot. Of course, we can't sell them yet, but that doesn't mean you can't get ready to buy them, because they will be for sale soon at great prices.

So, to reiterate, starting tomorrow, I will make a new thread that I will bump daily with a product and a price. We will keep you guys informed. Look for something really, really nice tomorrow. Remember that these will not be for sale until everything is finalized. I'm just stirring the waters.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 03-01-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sweet. Man can't wait. Throw a couple products up,please.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
Our company has built some strong roots as well as a solid reputation. We have grown significantly since inception, and we only want to make it bigger and better.

We are constantly looking into new processes and machining to make our items extremely difficult to duplicate in material and quality. We try to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of the competition. I know what they're up to most of the time even when they think I don't. This gives me the ability to have an edge. I will tell you this - lasers are my realm. Cars are my realm. I have a strong network of laser operators, distributors, and trainers in this field. I know people all across the country with F-bodies. I hear things when people don't want them to be heard. You know how things work, one person tells someone, and they can't keep a secret, so it gets around pretty quick. Just to steal the thunder of a likely pending announcement; I am not worried the slightest about this. To be honest, it amuses me. It's really a small world.

For all those drooling to see the new items we have to offer, I have decided to throw a few of them up here tomorrow along with a few prices, and whatnot. Of course, we can't sell them yet, but that doesn't mean you can't get ready to buy them, because they will be for sale soon at great prices.

So, to reiterate, starting tomorrow, I will make a new thread that I will bump daily with a product and a price. We will keep you guys informed. Look for something really, really nice tomorrow. Remember that these will not be for sale until everything is finalized. I'm just stirring the waters.

This still gonna happen?
Old 03-01-2009, 09:22 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by sstg
This still gonna happen?
it already has. Look at thread below.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll be waiting daily to see what I can change too!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got it.Thanks.

Quick Reply: Muffinbuster is back...