Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Flame Throwers

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009 | 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

read the info on the vid. White Gas/Camp Fuel was used.
Old 02-25-2009 | 05:31 PM
TECH Resident

What i heard that. The coil, push button use. Spark plug should be near outlet of single exhaust pipe. I don't remember how those items to be set-up and wires connected.
I saw someone use push button beside either brake /gas pedal, make flame out on. Look like NASCAR does.
Someone could answer that question.

[QUOTE=CayenneRedV6;11120112]You could do it on the cheap. All you need are some used plug wires and a coil or two, depending on the type. Go to a junk yard or maybe if you have some layin around. It wouldn't cost much at all. I bet you could do it for less then $20.[/QUOTE]

Really!!!
Old 02-25-2009 | 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default flames here!

I noticed on my old supercharged 95 LT1 Z28 use to do that when i let off the gas after being into boost! LOL found out later, i had a drivers header tube leak that wasnt sealed completly and was sucking air and would shoot little flames out the back when mixed with the extra fuel when i would come off of boost LOL You wouldnt beleive the people that would pull up next to me at night telling me i had flames shooting out my rear pipes LOLIt wasnt nothing big ,but at night was really noticeable I guess?

Quick Reply: Flame Throwers