Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Part # needed: Convert top/TC switch bezel

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Part # needed: Convert top/TC switch bezel

I need to replace my bezel currently used for my TC and cutout switch using the convertible top momentary switch. for the life of me I cannot find the part number anywhere anymore.

Can someone please help me find out what the part number is for the bezel that holds both the TC and convert top switches.

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

The GM part number is 10260611.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did find this part number previously, but for the life of me i cannot pull it up on any parts website to confirm it has the 2 holes in it for the two switches. Do they not reference any #'s anymore?
Old 03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

That's the number in the parts manual I have. I swapped out my original one for the 2-hole one for an earlier project. I'll need to yank it out of my car to check the part number to verify. I know I won't get to it until the weekend but if no one gets an answer before then, I'll pull it out this weekend and post up what I find.

OK, decided to check one more thing before I gave up. I ordered this from gmpartsdirect.com in July, 2003 so assume the number is still the same. The number on that order was #10280511 and it does NOT have the Pontiac arrow between the holes. It was $2.24 when I ordered it. I found another reference in some of my stuff for the Pontiac logo 2-hole bezel #10411285. The convertible switch is #10402722.

Just checked gmpartsdirect.com and they didn't show either bezel number listed so maybe they don't have them or maybe they're not made anymore? I'm confused but 10280511 shows on their site in my order history - just looked to verify. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Part # needed: Convert top/TC switch bezel