Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

'02 Black WS6 + 19" Iforged Aeros + 6LE Splitter + Beautiful day=Picture time!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 01:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SRFastZ: Just noticed I missed you man. So sorry. I appreciate it though!

Crazytown69: Thanks! Just tryin' to somehow get it more clean.

Charlie: Dude, I know man. I'd love to go back home and take the streets with you. It's been a loooooonng wait, and I feel it's something we deserve so with a little effort and planning, you'll be home, I'll DEFINITELY be home and Houston's ours for the taking! Thanks for all your compliments man. I've had three of some of the best people I've ever known show love on this thread alone and that's more than I could ever ask for. It's kinda awesome seein' how we're all scattered across the world right now! Can't wait to see you again brother.

6LE: Lol, let me tell you man, these rims have been the most frivolous expendature yet! Yeah, they look rockstar as hell and all, but dude they're ALMOST not worth it. Lol. There's a guy selling a set of black face Aero's in the for sale section for like 3G's. I know...I know...that's crazy. But that's like 2 grand off retail and they're brand new!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
SRFastZ: Just noticed I missed you man. So sorry. I appreciate it though!

Crazytown69: Thanks! Just tryin' to somehow get it more clean.

Charlie: Dude, I know man. I'd love to go back home and take the streets with you. It's been a loooooonng wait, and I feel it's something we deserve so with a little effort and planning, you'll be home, I'll DEFINITELY be home and Houston's ours for the taking! Thanks for all your compliments man. I've had three of some of the best people I've ever known show love on this thread alone and that's more than I could ever ask for. It's kinda awesome seein' how we're all scattered across the world right now! Can't wait to see you again brother.

6LE: Lol, let me tell you man, these rims have been the most frivolous expendature yet! Yeah, they look rockstar as hell and all, but dude they're ALMOST not worth it. Lol. There's a guy selling a set of black face Aero's in the for sale section for like 3G's. I know...I know...that's crazy. But that's like 2 grand off retail and they're brand new!
3G's isn't bad but the divorce that comes with it wouldn't be that great

Who the hell am I kidding, I don't have 3G's to begin with, my car only cost 7G's
Old 04-16-2009, 02:07 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

That's where I was a year ago. I had the cash to buy a nice set of forged rims (~$3,000) but decided to get a set of Ruff 278s and spend the rest on a four post lift. Now I can keep the t/a in the garage all winter long, and put my daily driver under it.

Would it be pimp to have a nice set of CCW's or HRE's, sure, but not at this stage in my life when I'd rather finish the basement or get a pool table or put it in the kids college fund. Different strokes.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your car looks amazing. I couldnt keep my black car clean like that so I changed it to orange. But I have to daily drive mine.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sweet ride man..
Old 04-17-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Beautiful ride
Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Any BFH to get those rims to fit?
Old 04-17-2009, 06:22 PM
TECH Regular

6LE: Man you sure can stretch 7 G's bro. Your car is AWESOME.

02BLKWS6MD:Lol, Mine's a daily! Can't wait to do the beater mod though...

fbodyrs96: Thanks man.

ReFtheMC: Appreciate it bro.

Jwright41: You know, I got lucky with this one. There was one little spot on both sides that rubbed. I still to this day haven't taken a hammer to it cause it only made noise for 10 minutes when I first lowered it down. It's quiet (as an fbody can be) now.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

6LE: Man you sure can stretch 7 G's bro. Your car is AWESOME.
Don't get too excited... I paid $7K for the car itself (mint condition, totally stock , 120K miles) a few years ago.

A friend talked me into adding up everything I have spent one day and I'm at about $25K including the car (not including any labor or normal repairs but including replacing a worn out transmission with a performance one, etc...)
Old 04-17-2009, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

Lol, well looks like I got about the same into mine as you do into yours! Bought the car totally stock for 16,500 and dumped in another 14k in mods already. Thought I'd be happy but there's so much to do! I'd like a 9", a monster clutch, n20, forged 418 LS3, some twin turbos....I could go on and on!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Teching In

I know what you mean, its endless. wish me luck on getting my hands dirty this weekend. car audio is a new monster to me, the headlight fix too. I have to get the door repainted too, stupid shipping co.
I love your Jos and some day maggie and her should play. Getting the itch to do a little racing. Call me i got q's. YOUR CAR IS SO SHARP
Old 04-18-2009, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

I just realized who you were Austin. I remember you from the old Starbucks days in Houston when you had the SS. You've pulled it off again with another sick looking black car. Keep up the good work man. Now get that GTM out on the road.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Regular

Thanks man! Just doin' what I do! Starbucks was a blast to the past! What were you rollin' back in those days?

Yup the black SS "marilyn". She was the best street racing car ever as far as I was concerned. And it all started with a little taste of the n20. I miss those days so much. Me and Charlie man. That was it! He was rollin' the blue Lightining and crushin' people. That thing put out 702 rwtq with the stock Eaton blower you know! And then he had N20 when he wanted! I'm headin' back to Houston in June possibly. Put out the word bro...I'm bringin' all that **** back... I ******' swear.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

i was about to say that looked like this apartment complex in Jacksonville called "The Retreat" and then i saw you were from jacksonville and it just might be! ha
Old 04-19-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
I'm still not sure about the 6LE splitter, but the car looks great man!
X2
Old 04-19-2009, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

Qwik Z: That's it bro! The Retreat @ St. Johns. I've had meets here actually 'cause my lot is pretty big. You should stop by one of these saturdays.

Last edited by Austin Auflick; 04-19-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
The car looks great. Paint the three spacers on the splitter black and it'll look even better. I did it and it blends in so much nicer.
Did that today bro! I was a little drunk, just said **** it and went out there witha drop cloth, painters tape and a spray can. Painted the splitter gloss too. Looks good! You can get the same effect by putting a silicone tire shine on it but paint's forever. I'd get pics up tomorrow but it's thunderstorming
Old 04-19-2009, 11:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Qwik Z: That's it bro! The Retreat @ St. Johns. I've had meets here actually 'cause my lot is pretty big. You should stop by one of these saturdays.
lol thats funny, i'm always in there... there are a lot of sorority girls that live in there (well a lot of UNF kids too), i'll def have to get in contact with you and meet up! My g/f lives in Courtney Meadows so maybe one sat when i'm over there ill end up riding out with ya'll to the meet.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah man I know. It's awesome! Just had like 3 or 4 hot *** girls move in the floor above me. Definitley goin' to make friends with them this week. Gimmie a call when you head over bro. We'll go to hooters or somethin. 619-942-0291
~Austin
Old 05-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Teching In

Love the Chin Spoiler

Quick Reply: '02 Black WS6 + 19" Iforged Aeros + 6LE Splitter + Beautiful day=Picture time!