Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Got a new badge!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 03:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a new badge!!!!!!

Ordered from my friend. Non-Sponsor info removed.

Last edited by phantomzer0; 05-03-2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: non-sponsor info. removed
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
FormerVendor

The fact that nobody makes them here at this time, does not mean that he has advertising rights on this board through anyone other than vendors selling his products on here. This is very easily duplicated for about $15.00.

I make plenty of products that he does not make, but I don't encourage anyone that buys my stuff to post on LS1.com. We will be doing it ourselves there very soon.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks nice.

Is it just me, or is the badge recessed?
Old 05-03-2009, 03:59 PM
12 Second Club

Its got that plastic stuff over it and it is very thick.

I didnt post any links or post anything about ls1.com.... so.... idk where you got that notion at. I posted it up on my myspace facebook etc etc..
Old 05-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
The fact that nobody makes them here at this time, does not mean that he has advertising rights on this board through anyone other than vendors selling his products on here. This is very easily duplicated for about $15.00.

I make plenty of products that he does not make, but I don't encourage anyone that buys my stuff to post on LS1.com. We will be doing it ourselves there very soon.
i dont see the big deal on someone posting products that no other sponsor makes. specially if TSS is connected to specialized stainless(sponsor) - Joshiedoom is doing nothing wrong...
Old 05-03-2009, 04:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rai
i dont see the big deal on someone posting products that no other sponsor makes. specially if TSS is connected to specialized stainless(sponsor) - Joshiedoom is doing nothing wrong...
thanks.lol..

I think the atmosphere on the "other site" is more information based instead of sponsorship fights. I know a couple of the supermods will allow non sponsor sites just for the sake of helping people out and posting good products. Didnt mean to step on toes.. i keep an eye on your new products thread
Old 05-03-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bottom line, if the product is not offered on the SS website, then we can't allow you to plug his info. Our sponsors pay a ******* ton of money to advertise their product here and it just isn't fair to them when others get free advertising.

So, the product looks great, just leave the info on where you bought it out of the thread. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:14 PM
12 Second Club

This is the first one of these products so it will be up on their site here in a few. Its the same badge as the cetas.

This is one of your sponsors

http://store.specializedstainless.co...art=1&total=20
Old 05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

i dont see specialized stainless lasting very long... they are WAY overpriced and not as accommodating as a certain company on here... i wont mention any names, but they start with an "E" and end with "blempros"...
Old 05-03-2009, 08:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by QWIK Z of OP
i dont see specialized stainless lasting very long... they are WAY overpriced and not as accommodating as a certain company on here... i wont mention any names, but they start with an "E" and end with "blempros"...
Very true. Emblem Pros has their **** together and make really nice stuff..
Old 05-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Bottom line, if the product is not offered on the SS website, then we can't allow you to plug his info. Our sponsors pay a ******* ton of money to advertise their product here and it just isn't fair to them when others get free advertising.

So, the product looks great, just leave the info on where you bought it out of the thread. Thanks.
Without a doubt the protection we get is appreciated

It is true, we pay a **** ton of money to advertise here but to be honest it is worth every penny. I'd drop the 5 other boards I sponsor way before I'd drop this one and it probably costs as much as all of them put together.

This board flat out has the most people looking for cool stuff. It costs a lot but it gives a lot which is why people want to try to sell on it for free. When a non sponsor takes even $5 out of the pocket of a sponsor it has an effect...

Said sponsor cuts back on advertising and then still comes out with cool products but NO ONE every really knows about it since they aren't on here anymore and then they don't sell...

OR said sponsor keeps advertising but has to cut back on research and development because the money isn't coming in...

It does the community a disadvantage to turn a blind eye to non-sponsor soliciting. The more it happens the sooner the market for our cars goes away. Think about it this way, ideally Obamaism, I mean Communism, could be great, but in the end the world is full of ******** who don't want to contribute their share, they just want to take.

Right now, LS1tech works well. Products get sold, new products get made, the site is huge and flourishing everyone is happy. As soon as the ******** who don't want to contribute pop up then the house of cards crumbles...

Quick Reply: Got a new badge!!!!!!