Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pics of the first 6LE badge

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 08:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
I am not really following what point HastingsRJ is trying to make by continually bashing this, you easily could have stopped after your first 1-2 posts when I think we all clearly got your opinion. The whole passive agressive internet guy thing is old news as well.."oh i'm just stating my opinion and you guys are all getting butt hurt"..wrong..you are doing everything you can to try and ruffle feathers when the OP didn't react badly to your first few comments.

I'm speaking as a staff member, not a sponsor at this moment..get out of this thread or I'll remove you from it, you are being a troll.

2001sstx--you are on your way to being included in the above, let it go.
take whatever actions you feel are necessary, if possible keep the thread open
Old 05-17-2009, 08:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ
Its funny that when someone posts their opinion about something, everyone gets butt hurt. If you didnt want any critisism, then you shouldnt have posted a pic in here......I just think its funny that you all are getting butt hurt about someone not liking something you are all making me laugh...thank you....
there is a difference between criticism and bashing
Old 05-18-2009, 06:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
I'd consider putting it on my car, only if it said "Demon Bird Package".
You should, Dragonz28 can custom make almost anything .
Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
Oh and that "mod" in your sig that says LS6 intake, came stock on your car... If you really bought one for your 2001 Camaro and installed it, then you are even more retarded than your posts have shown thus far.
And this is coming from someone that list a K&N filter, spark plugs, and a bellow as mods.....oh thats right, we must be playing the "who has the longest sig" game.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Veteran

can someone make a troll smiley?
Old 05-18-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but anything that doesn't come stock on a car is a modification. Your LS6 intake is not a mod, everything I have listed are modifications ive made to my car. I'm sorry if your too stupid to understand this, but judging from all your previous posts in this thread and the ones that got deleted from hitmans splitter thread, It would not surprise me... Go troll on another forum, tech is for those who are trying to help one another out and for those that give constructive critisism, two things you have failed to do in every one of your posts.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Launching!

I guess this is what happens when fbodys become this affordable, you have some 150 piece complete crafstman tool set who picks one up and starts posting. 1st off, bashing a sponsor or their products is not allowed, 2, please sell your car for a mustang.

Back on topic, Mark went from "just another member" to IMO the most inovative aftermarket company for our cars in the last few years. Offers great products, at a great price, made the stuff everyone wanted, but no one would make, and then some. yea gmmg, and slp are factory optioned aftermarket, but what about the rest of the aftermarket companies. anything from rksport, to comp, to you name it, I see stickers from vendors all over peoples cars, not to mention the ws7, made by afterthoughts, for the guys that clone the ws6 but dont wanna "disgrace" or ruffle the feathers of people that have the real thing. ALL are examples of an aftermarket parts manufacturers that people support . Just because the package is new, doesnt mean its not an "official" package, you cant get it anywhere else other than from him, with the supporting kit. What about people that put roush or saleen kits on a mustang and then put the badges on? no ones butt hurt here, or gonna loose any sleep. Its just funny how clueless some of you guys are.

You guys proved how clueless you all are when you talk about the guys car, stock? hmm, not even gonna go into that one. lol thats just funny.

And 2001sstx, you wanna talk to people about listing plugs in their sig, when you list a stock part in yours? btw, your an idiot if your car has lt's and a tune and you dont have different plugs. And if you dont have a tune your just as dumb for having lt's w/o a tune, either way your an idiot. oh thats right, you probably bought the car with that stuff on it...

Anyway, Im done with you fools. Its just ridiculous when you bash on a company you have NO IDEA about. I have a few products from his co, and its all quality, and get the most compliments. Start bashing again when you start your own aftermarket parts co.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Would you put an RKSport badge on your car if you had an RKSport Body Kit and spoiler?

That's just how I see it. But even then, some people would. It's HIS car, if HE likes it, then that's all that matters. He asked how the badge looks and it does look good. He didn't ask if he should or shouldn't put the badge on guys.

Also, to the OP, how do you think the badge would look in red on a red car? I'm thinking of getting the LT1 badge but with a red 1 but I'm worried you mite not be able to see it on a red car, what do you think?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^I think it would look great with the red. If you're still doing the stainless surround...

Also, RK Sport badges no but LGMotorsports rims+spoiler+suspension pieces = ZR28 which came with stickers

FYI, not like I'm just some dude with a bunch of plastic, my "waterjet guy" owns his own shop and race series. He R&Ds for functionality with me before we sell anything... Side splitters will only work with the canards BUT the canards need the side splitters.

Did the side splitters first since they were harder thinking we'd have canards the next day and the machine is STILL broke
Old 05-18-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
^^I think it would look great with the red. If you're still doing the stainless surround...

Also, RK Sport badges no but LGMotorsports rims+spoiler+suspension pieces = ZR28 which came with stickers

FYI, not like I'm just some dude with a bunch of plastic, my "waterjet guy" owns his own shop and race series. He R&Ds for functionality with me before we sell anything... Side splitters will only work with the canards BUT the canards need the side splitters.

Did the side splitters first since they were harder thinking we'd have canards the next day and the machine is STILL broke
I think I made my post confusing.

I also should have put I would never even put SLP on my car unless it came FACTORY with SLP options - that's just how I am with my car. Any stickers I do get I normally stick to my fridge or on my shroud under my engine bay.

I really do like your products. While 90% of other companies - even GM - are discontinuing Camaro products everyday you are stepping up and making new, proven to work products. No one product will ever appeal to everyone, I think people forget that.

The red would still have a stainless surround, but how does it look from far? That's what I'd like to see.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Launching!

^do a quick photoshop with it. I think from a far it would still be visible. just like z06 badges on red vettes, you can still see them fine.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow...four pages about a badge he stuck on.

And I added to it!!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:47 PM
TECH Regular

You could get one to say demonbird package, message dragonz28 .

Not everything you do to your car has to make it faster.. Did your whistler mod, or grill, or clear corners make your car faster? Bad *** emblems/appearance mods impress girls .. I would rather impress girls than old dudes.

As for imports and thier stickers, I agree with the last dude.. if those cars have the parts, and are actually fast.. and the stickers/badges are done well, then thats fine. I make fun of them when they are riddled with stickers and poorly done appearance mods, but are terribly slow.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Counted Out
Would you put an RKSport badge on your car if you had an RKSport Body Kit and spoiler?

That's just how I see it. But even then, some people would. It's HIS car, if HE likes it, then that's all that matters. He asked how the badge looks and it does look good. He didn't ask if he should or shouldn't put the badge on guys.

Also, to the OP, how do you think the badge would look in red on a red car? I'm thinking of getting the LT1 badge but with a red 1 but I'm worried you mite not be able to see it on a red car, what do you think?
i was going to get it in red, but i figured since they are ZR1 style emblems that i should keep with their true color, so i went with blue
Old 05-18-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 97ramsst
Wow...four pages about a badge he stuck on.

And I added to it!!!!
haha i gess some people dont have lives and have to troll forums
Old 05-19-2009, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by JTelesone
And 2001sstx, you wanna talk to people about listing plugs in their sig, when you list a stock part in yours? btw, your an idiot if your car has lt's and a tune and you dont have different plugs. And if you dont have a tune your just as dumb for having lt's w/o a tune, either way your an idiot. oh thats right, you probably bought the car with that stuff on it...
First off, my LS6 intake IS mod that I did to my car, because the previous owner sold his and replaced it with a LS1 intake, because he apparently was strapped for cash. I purchased it, it is a mod.

Second, I do have different plugs on my car. I'm sorry, but I think listing spark plugs as a mod is stupid. It's assumed that most people change their plugs at some point or another...therefore isn't important to me to list. Also, its a CHEAP "mod". Not worth my time to list in a signature. I'm not playing the game of "who has the longest signature of mods". I only list things that I find SIGNIFICANT.

Now, if you guys could take the time to get off my sack, maybe you'd understand this, but I'm sure you will try to come back with something else pathetic.

If you have something else to say to me, please, get out of this kid's thread, and pm me.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:59 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001SSTX
First off, my LS6 intake IS mod that I did to my car, because the previous owner sold his and replaced it with a LS1 intake, because he apparently was strapped for cash. I purchased it, it is a mod.

Second, I do have different plugs on my car. I'm sorry, but I think listing spark plugs as a mod is stupid. It's assumed that most people change their plugs at some point or another...therefore isn't important to me to list. Also, its a CHEAP "mod". Not worth my time to list in a signature. I'm not playing the game of "who has the longest signature of mods". I only list things that I find SIGNIFICANT.

Now, if you guys could take the time to get off my sack, maybe you'd understand this, but I'm sure you will try to come back with something else pathetic.

If you have something else to say to me, please, get out of this kid's thread, and pm me.
Since I'm up late let me be the first to reply and say just leave the guy, 2001SSTX, alone. No reason to be arguing over this stuff and no reason to make anyone (him or others) feel this level of being unwanted on here.

He voiced an opinion, everyone bitched back and forth for awhile (and I am humbled and very appreciative of the respect I have seem to garnered on here), and as long as he's willing to chill I hope everyone else will as well and just move on with this thread and request better pics already !
Old 05-19-2009, 03:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Since I'm up late let me be the first to reply and say just leave the guy, 2001SSTX, alone. No reason to be arguing over this stuff and no reason to make anyone (him or others) feel this level of being unwanted on here.

He voiced an opinion, everyone bitched back and forth for awhile (and I am humbled and very appreciative of the respect I have seem to garnered on here), and as long as he's willing to chill I hope everyone else will as well and just move on with this thread and request better pics already !
let me wash the car and ill take some more for you. better pics of the side splitters are up fyi mark
Old 05-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Teching In

HAHAHA That LS6 intake isn't a mod, its a restoration piece. You returned the car back to stock.

Hitmanws6 I like the badge. I'll get one with a black 6 when I order my 6LE package from Mark. Right after I change my spark plugs.
Seriously though, Mark is the man for not giving up on the 4th gen F-Body and offering original products for a car that is at least 7 years old keep up the good work man.

Can wait to get my gauges and HVAC overlays in and installed.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm really liking it Hitman. I'm just super anxious to see how the whole package turns out when the canards get made.
Quick question to 6LE if you read this, but where are the canards going to go on the car? I'm assuming 'canards' are those small slightly raised pieces that some cars put on the front bumpers. Where would these be put?

Quick Reply: Pics of the first 6LE badge