Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Ideas, any pics please, debating? Fauce Gauge overlay, bird plate overlay & banner

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 04:02 AM
JJT
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ideas, any pics please, debating? Fauce Gauge overlay, bird plate overlay & banner

WS6 STORE got some cool shi..t and pics. Want some ideas on these, guys. 1. I seen pics of the white fauce guage...wanta see pics of the alumimum one. Ws6 ain't got a pic for the alum. one. Whata u guys think? I was thinking alumimum.

2. Front bird plate overlay? Maaaan they got a new cool one... american flag colors...I was thinking of that or chrome. Whata guys think on my black TA? At first I was like...keep it black no decal but now chrome or flag colors.
Also... they got this f$%cking bad *** TA on WS6.store, its under exterior for clear light flippers ...you know.. so you don't have to flip'em at night(i want those too...pretty damn expensive thougth). Well its got the firebird plate cut out w/ a screen there for more air.....I actually want that...but don't know where to get it done...anybody know in SoCAl. Ws6 store said it was custom.
know **** custom creation huh...?

3. window banner...no or go? I want firehawk....comaaooooooon..??? I got a slp tune and lid?.... or maybe trans am. ram air would be stupid lol. get this... i seen one..sware to god, 22" rims on a old *** oldsmobile or someshit like that... you know the Dr Dre gangster cars...It said...no ****..."Why you be hatin" LMAO and almost wreck my car...that bastard.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:44 AM
TECH Regular

IMO alumnium would be too bright and not look good. Have you looked at 6leitereater designs, he is a sponsor and has alot of threads on here. He will make custom guages, to whatever you want. As for the bird overlays chrome or flag would be cool, if you have chrome wheels the chrome would look good, but if you do too much it looks tacky. Just my .02
Old 06-06-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Addict

Here: 6litereaterdesigns.com
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

1. 6LiterEater Gauges

2. Overlay - color of your choice, although try to get a common theme throughout (ie paint brakes etc same color)

3. No banner.

Here are my gauges:

Old 06-06-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

I didnt think they were doing that anymore after the last GP?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:07 AM
JJT
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Spd-Kilz
1. 6LiterEater Gauges

2. Overlay - color of your choice, although try to get a common theme throughout (ie paint brakes etc same color)

3. No banner.

Here are my gauges:

Right on...yours is sweet....think i'll get that.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
JJT
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sommer86
Damn...nice ***. I'm jealous of your SS.

Quick Reply: Ideas, any pics please, debating? Fauce Gauge overlay, bird plate overlay & banner