Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
View Poll Results: Camaro Ground FX's
Keep em
48.48%
Ditch em
51.52%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Love / Hate Relationship with Camaro GFX's.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks again Willis! haha.. Yeah the SC makes driving a lot of Fun!. It can really get you into a lot of trouble though but I wouldn't have it any other way. Appreciate the compliments.. I think the way the poll is looking 9/9 that when it comes to GroundFX's. People either Love em or hate em. Anyhow.. I think as someone already mentioned the Wheels will make a big difference.. I've enjoyed the 10 spokes for a while and I think it's definitely time to look at something in an 18in x 9.5 / 10.
Old 11-16-2003, 08:00 AM
TECH Regular

I guess I'm in the minority... I hate my gfx! I wouldn't have gotten them if I had a choice, but the deal on the car was too good to pass up. They scrape on everything I'd pull them off today if they didn't have those little holes all along the sides.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Launching!

it really is a love or hate it thing. in my opinon they can look really good on some cars and not good at all on some. i think if they made a true frount and back piece kit instead of just lips/skirt kits for camaros more people would like them. if i had to drive my camaro everyday or had it for strictly racing i wouldnt have them ethier. ive had to repaint my frount end twice and i dont drive my camaro much at all. i also think lowering is a must for kit cars.

who ever owns that blue **** should be shot! i think its even a v-6.
Old 11-16-2003, 08:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

BioChem, Why can't you just sell the GroundFX's and use the money to get the holes patched up and repainted. Shouldn't be that expensive..

Willis - I must confess... I put my stock springs back on the car because quite frankly I was sick of scraping the GroundFX's on everything. This is my daily driver and it was becoming a hassle in the fact that I had to constantly worry about taking the right angles when pulling in and out of places, God forbid if there was a steep incline/decline.. Ouch!. Anyhow.. I'll have to get more pics of the car with the stock springs.. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to but like you mentioned.. Lowering any car with GroundFX's is usually a Necessity..

B

Quick Reply: Love / Hate Relationship with Camaro GFX's.