Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

FLEX Random Orbital Polishers - July 4th Sale - Save Big

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLEX Random Orbital Polishers - July 4th Sale - Save Big

Now through July 5th we have FLEX 3401 Random Orbital Buffers on sale. For those not familiar with the FLEX machine, it's made in Germany and it's forced rotation can achieve up to 9600 OPM with a 8mm orbit. The unit's microprocessor will ensure power cutoff prior to brush failure as to not cause any damage. The Flex also features a variable throttle switch and throttle lock (very useful !!!). Because it does use a forced rotation, you will not generate the heat associated with rotary polishers. It's random orbital motion allows anyone that doesn't have years of body shop experience the ability to safely correct a vehicle's finish.

There are two huge advantages to using the most powerful random orbital on the market. 1) It can remove swirls and marks that a PC can't - for more correction power you'll need to step up to a rotary polisher. 2) You will cut your polishing time down drastically - it makes easy work of your detail project.

We also do carry Lake Country Pads and some swirl removers, glazes, and sealants.

If you were on the fence before - or you were thinking of upgrading from your PC.... now is the time to buy. $259.99 shipped within the cont. USA.

-Click to Order-
Old 06-29-2009, 02:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

FLEX is niiiice.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:24 PM
12 Second Club

that is a great deal.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Banned

Only 5 days left - These are rarely discounted. Now's the time to jump on board.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Banned

I was thinking of it earlier, and I came up with a good comparison. I have a large frame snow thrower because I have a long driveway. The sucker has over 13 ft lbs and gets the driveway done in no time. So why did I spend twice as much on that snow thrower than just going down to home depot and getting something with 5 ft lbs? I liked the great results that took a fraction of the time. I also wanted something built with quality that would last me a long time.

Same thing with the FLEX.

Quick Reply: FLEX Random Orbital Polishers - July 4th Sale - Save Big