Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I'd be able to simply clean my fuel rails (LT1) with some water then apply some "Bling Master" and they would be nice and shiney? Or do I still have to do a whole polishing process like this?:
http://www.lt1engine.com/tech/clean-up-your-engine-bay/

Seems like a good product.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AronZ28
I would also be interested if this worked on chrome plated wheels. My wire rims on my Cadillac need some love.
No problem at all on chrome, very light pressure is all you need.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Counted Out
So I'd be able to simply clean my fuel rails (LT1) with some water then apply some "Bling Master" and they would be nice and shiney? Or do I still have to do a whole polishing process like this?:
http://www.lt1engine.com/tech/clean-up-your-engine-bay/

Seems like a good product.
On the fuel rails just clean them off with a rag and go to town on them with the Blingmaster. You will need to put some effort into it but when your done they will looks great. Maintanence from then there out will be a breeze. I did a set of valve covers for a customer from his old school BBC that were in bad shape a few weeks ago, they looked amazing when I was done.

We have sold many metal polishes over the years (since 1974) and the Blingmaster has outdone Flitz, Mothers, Mother Billet, Wenol, Simichrome and Never Dull. I still carry a few of them here in our store but Blingmaster has really taken alot of sales away from the other lines. Try it once and you will be hooked.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 09:36 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by z06_joe
You could get a full polish on all 4 wheels including on the inner barrels as well as the face of the wheels at least 15-20 times. It only takes a very small amount of the product to achieve a chrome like shine. The polish will also protect the wheels with a polymer sealant which will help the shine last longer than conventional metal polish.

Joe
I like that answer. I'm gonna have to try this stuff I think

Any chance of doing any sort of intro promo discount? Even something like free shipping or something? lol
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChevyChad
I like that answer. I'm gonna have to try this stuff I think

Any chance of doing any sort of intro promo discount? Even something like free shipping or something? lol
Use the coupon code in my sig for 10% off.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Created an account on your site so I could order, but keep getting message saying my email and/or password is not on record. Attemped to set the account a second time but got message saying my e-mail is on record already.
What's even weirder is I also received a message thanking me for setting up my account......................
Guess I'll have to use a land line to order.............
Old 07-11-2009, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Added it to my Parts Needed list.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

On the fuel rails just clean them off with a rag and go to town on them with the Blingmaster. You will need to put some effort into it but when your done they will looks great. Maintanence from then there out will be a breeze. I did a set of valve covers for a customer from his old school BBC that were in bad shape a few weeks ago, they looked amazing when I was done.
The steps in every "How To" say to sand down the rails, or anything thats being polished - this stuff really lets you skip that step?
Old 07-11-2009, 05:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by fxgs
Created an account on your site so I could order, but keep getting message saying my email and/or password is not on record. Attemped to set the account a second time but got message saying my e-mail is on record already.
What's even weirder is I also received a message thanking me for setting up my account......................
Guess I'll have to use a land line to order.............
PM me your name and email. I will reset your account.

Joe
Old 07-11-2009, 10:10 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Hmmm...waiting to hear some real field feed back. If it doesn't require as much elbow work as wenol I may be interested in a bottle as well! Got a few things that could use a good polish.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SRZ
Hmmm...waiting to hear some real field feed back. If it doesn't require as much elbow work as wenol I may be interested in a bottle as well! Got a few things that could use a good polish.
Forum member: FLSSLS1 just left my shop with a bottle of Blingmaster. I also demonstrated it on his wheels. In his words after he seen the product work, "I'm going home to throw away all of my Mothers polish".

Shoot him a PM and ask him what he thinks of the polish. He said he would post in the forum for everyone also.

Joe
Old 07-11-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like great stuff.

I just wish that I had more of a use for it...
Old 07-11-2009, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

anybody that wants my other wheel polish (Mother's, etc) it's in the trash come get it! Now I am not bashing Mother's or Meguires because I've got all kinds of their great products on my shelf, just no more metal polish only Blingmaster! Anybody in St Pete or Tampa needs to stop in Joe's store, this place is going to be a bad habit! I am not able to download pics at this time sorry! but this stuff works great, period! I'll do the wheel barrels next week and that will be the ultimate test! Thanks again Joe!
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

do you send to the uk as i might have a bottle of this am trying out loads of new stuff that i have found on here

but being in the uk has its proplems lol
i will be in the states maybe next year but thats next year and if i am about will pop in the shop
Old 07-11-2009, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

The pictures you see are of polished aluminum for the wheels and stainless steel on the tips. The tips were a mess and had not been cleaned for months and months.

The wheels had baked on waterspots which also came out great.

As far as your wheels are concerned if the chrome is pitting and or flaking then the finish cannot be saved by any polish. Chrome is, as I'm sure you know is a coating process. Once it fails it must be rechromed.

Wish I could help more. Good luck my friend.

Joe
The chrome wheels are just dull. No pitting, flaking, or water spots. Just dull.

My front ones are newer than the rear ones and they are much more shiny.

So to reiterate my question, does your product restore dull chrome? Or am I SOL?
Old 07-11-2009, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

I just placed an order and I should receive the product within 5 days (I hope). I would let you guys know if it really works or not! I am going to try it out on my Prostars.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Will it help protect chrome too?
Old 07-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FLSSLS1
anybody that wants my other wheel polish (Mother's, etc) it's in the trash come get it! Now I am not bashing Mother's or Meguires because I've got all kinds of their great products on my shelf, just no more metal polish only Blingmaster! Anybody in St Pete or Tampa needs to stop in Joe's store, this place is going to be a bad habit! I am not able to download pics at this time sorry! but this stuff works great, period! I'll do the wheel barrels next week and that will be the ultimate test! Thanks again Joe!
LOL, thanks for the post and for stopping by the shop. The Blingmaster works and you seen it first hand on your wheels. :thumbs:

Joe
Old 07-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lutonmatt
do you send to the uk as i might have a bottle of this am trying out loads of new stuff that i have found on here

but being in the uk has its proplems lol
i will be in the states maybe next year but thats next year and if i am about will pop in the shop
Send me a PM with your shipping address and I will get you a total shipped to you.

Joe
Old 07-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1Fury!
The chrome wheels are just dull. No pitting, flaking, or water spots. Just dull.

My front ones are newer than the rear ones and they are much more shiny.

So to reiterate my question, does your product restore dull chrome? Or am I SOL?
If the chrome itself has turned white then yes your SOL and the coating is failing. Years ago I had the same problem. I replaced 2 wheels and they never matched the old set perfectly.

Post a few pics so I can see what you have going on. We can go from there.

Joe

Quick Reply: Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!