Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

If you own any type of polished aluminum or chrome wheels this is for you. Make your CCW, iForged, HRE, 360 etc wheels look better than new with Blingmaster. I have personally owned 3 sets of CCW wheels so I can tell you how hard it is to keep up on polished aluminum. I have tried everything from Mothers, Wenol and even Flitz and nothing compares to the shine and ease of use Blingmaster has to offer. Simply use a clean microfiber towel with a little bit of the polish and go to work. The best part about this polish is the easy removal. With most others you really need to work at it to get the black residue off but not with Blingmaster.

Click The First Pic Below To Order Your Today!!! We Even Include A Free Microfiber Polishing Towel With Your Order So Your Ready To Go To Work As Soon As Your Order Arrives.

As you can see in all of the above pictures Blingmaster does an excellent job at removing fuel and soot deposits from your exhaust tips achieving a chrome like shine to even stainlees steel. A little elbow grease is all it takes.

We have sold hundreds of bottles of Blingmaster on corvetteforum.com and have just taken on LS1tech as new forum.

I post under the same forum name: z06_joe (screen name is a clickable link to my page over on corvetteforum.com) so feel free to look me up on that site for some credentials. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me. We offer a huge selection of detailing products on our site so check it out.

Click the bottles below to order yours today.

Joe
www.detailsupplyonline.com

Last edited by z06_joe; 07-10-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 AM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So how many times can one $20 8oz bottle polish a set of 4 CCW 505A's?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChevyChad
So how many times can one $20 8oz bottle polish a set of 4 CCW 505A's?
You could get a full polish on all 4 wheels including on the inner barrels as well as the face of the wheels at least 15-20 times. It only takes a very small amount of the product to achieve a chrome like shine. The polish will also protect the wheels with a polymer sealant which will help the shine last longer than conventional metal polish.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

It looks like a good product but the name sucks imo.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

hmmmm considering it for my pro stars
Old 07-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brians91formula
It looks like a good product but the name sucks imo.
Funny name yes but the polish works great. Think about it, years ago Mothers sounded funny too.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chrysler kid
hmmmm considering it for my pro stars
Your Pro Stars will look beter than they did new. Used the Blingmaster on a set of Drag Lites a few weeks ago that were completely water spotted and oxidized. We did the inner barrels of the wheels as well as their faces and the customer was amazed at the finished results. he then used the polish on his Vortech T-Trim which now also looks like chrome. Try a bottle then tell a friend. :thumbs:

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i might im gonna book mark this thread. maybe ill purchase some when my meguiars aluminum polish is gone

i have used mothers and meguiars, and the new meguiars works the best but still leaves me disappointed because i can still see residue swirls.

is your product a liquid, and how long does the polish usually last
Old 07-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chrysler kid
i might im gonna book mark this thread. maybe ill purchase some when my meguiars aluminum polish is gone

i have used mothers and meguiars, and the new meguiars works the best but still leaves me disappointed because i can still see residue swirls.

is your product a liquid, and how long does the polish usually last
Yes it is a liquid and a little goes a long way. I will upload a few close up pics tonight of the polish in action on aluminum that was scarred using an acid cleaner to completely dull and mar the finish, then it was polished back to a chrome like shine with only the Blingmaster and a microfiber towel.

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 04:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol.. blingmaster..... looks great though
Old 07-10-2009, 04:52 PM
On The Tree

The pictures you have posted looks like the pieces just needed cleaning. Not very good before/after pictures.

I have 2 chrome wheels that have dulled over time and need refinishing. Do you have any pictures demonstrating this?
Old 07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1Fury!
The pictures you have posted looks like the pieces just needed cleaning. Not very good before/after pictures.

I have 2 chrome wheels that have dulled over time and need refinishing. Do you have any pictures demonstrating this?
The pictures you see are of polished aluminum for the wheels and stainless steel on the tips. The tips were a mess and had not been cleaned for months and months.

The wheels had baked on waterspots which also came out great.

As far as your wheels are concerned if the chrome is pitting and or flaking then the finish cannot be saved by any polish. Chrome is, as I'm sure you know is a coating process. Once it fails it must be rechromed.

Wish I could help more. Good luck my friend.

Joe

Last edited by z06_joe; 07-10-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. DO NOT USE ACID ON POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS.

Ok everyone here is a real world no gimmick test of the Blingmaster Metal polish in an extreme situation.

I took and old alumninum accumulator that was from my old C5 Corvette that has been laying on the floor in the shop for over a year. Its not a pretty piece, it has scratches dings and pitting in the metal. It has not been cared for.

Here is the part in its natural state, nothing fancy here

This is a wheel acid we manufacture for heavy brake dust on painted or chrome wheels, it destroys the finish on aluminum.

A quick rinse with clean water to remove the acid.

And here you go, if anyone here has ever used a harsh wheel cleaner or all purpose cleaner on their wheels I'm sure this dull white finish looks familiar.

Here is the amount of product you need, you use a very small amount of polish to achieve great results.

Work the polish in until you start to see the black residue.

And here are your results, this was all done by hand folks. No machines were used.

Here is another area I polished up, real world results with the polish and a microfiber towel.

Now keep in mind everyone, this is not a nice piece of material were working on. This is a dried up, uncared for AC drier that we scarred with acid for this test. Your wheels, trim, exhaust tips and intake piping will come out even better.

This is a one step process that will polish up and also leave a layer of protection on the metal behind so future cleanings will be even easier. No tools or special skills are required, just the towel we provide and some elbow grease.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post.

Joe

Last edited by z06_joe; 07-10-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Teching In

just so we're clear.. this product can be used on chrome surfaces right? My Z06's really need a good cleaning
Old 07-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Iggz
just so we're clear.. this product can be used on chrome surfaces right? My Z06's really need a good cleaning
It sure can, on chrome you need very light pressure. just enough to get through the baked on brake dust and water spots.

The chrome 2009 Z06 wheels you see in the above picture were polished up with the Bling. The car is a driver, a 2009 with over 30,000 miles on the odometer and the wheels were waterspotted to hell. The owner had back surgery a few months back and was unable to keep up on his wheels and exhaust tips. The Blingmaster really helped him out. :thumbs:

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would also be interested if this worked on chrome plated wheels. My wire rims on my Cadillac need some love.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z06_joe
It sure can, on chrome you need very light pressure. just enough to get through the baked on brake dust and water spots.

The chrome 2009 Z06 wheels you see in the above picture were polished up with the Bling. The car is a driver, a 2009 with over 30,000 miles on the odometer and the wheels were waterspotted to hell. The owner had back surgery a few months back and was unable to keep up on his wheels and exhaust tips. The Blingmaster really helped him out. :thumbs:

Joe
Beauty.. thanks guy.. orderin myself a bottle rite now can't wait!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Banned

Beauty.. thanks guy.. orderin myself a bottle rite now can't wait!
Awesome, thanks for trying out our product. Your order will ship out first thing Monday morning with the free microfiber towel. Have a great weekend. :thumbs:

Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

just PM'd you before I opened your website,are you guys open tomorrow
Old 07-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FLSSLS1
just PM'd you before I opened your website,are you guys open tomorrow
You in luck, I will be there for a few hours replacing a belt on a customers vortech powered C6.

Sent you a PM back. :thumbs:

Joe

Quick Reply: Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!