Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

lets see your custom interiors.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slammed 1500, I got to give you lots of credit for all that work you have done to your ride. I have always been of fan of people doing something different and you my friend are doing a great job. Do you have a build thread on your interior, this is the first time I have seen it.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CHELOZ28
Slammed 1500, I got to give you lots of credit for all that work you have done to your ride. I have always been of fan of people doing something different and you my friend are doing a great job. Do you have a build thread on your interior, this is the first time I have seen it.
thanks man
i have some pic in this >>>>> https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...camaro-19.html starting at post #369
Old 08-23-2009, 03:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i just redid the paint on this a month ago, and also added the seat covers from HawksThirdGen. other than that, i have silver faced gauges and a carbon fiber surround. also the pillar gauges. all the pieces a painted are nice quality...i prob have around 15 hours in just prepping the pieces for paint! i tihnk once i get a ncie set of floormats for it, ill be done with the interior other than maybe an audio/video upgrade.

the wrinkles in the seats have gone away now....and i even won a "best interior" trophy at a recent car show, so that was a nice reward.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 350 Likes on 263 Posts

hey slammed how hard was it to get the new door handles to work?? i am in the mood to redo some of my stuff and i had been looking at the billet handles but know if i could make the stock door mechanism work with a new handle
Old 08-23-2009, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blackbyrd
hey slammed how hard was it to get the new door handles to work?? i am in the mood to redo some of my stuff and i had been looking at the billet handles but know if i could make the stock door mechanism work with a new handle
it wasn't hard at all
i made a bracket off the factory door pull mount 2 hold the new handle and then i just cut and welded the rod 2 work with the new handle location
and now its a door pull and handle

Old 08-24-2009, 07:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 350 Likes on 263 Posts

awesome so all i need to do is make the new handle work with the rod thanks for the pics also i love your car by the way

Quick Reply: lets see your custom interiors.....