Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Restored Camaro Headlights With Pics!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just received the Polish, Sealant, and sand paper today. I'm assuming the pads, micro fiber towels, and instructions are coming in a different box? Ordered online and received the first box (in Hawaii) in less than a week!

So far so good. Can't wait to get started on this!

Scott
Old 02-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Staging Lane

ZO6_Joe: I called and left a msg at your shop concerning my above post.

Thanks.

Scott
Old 03-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Staging Lane

I assume you do not check this thread very often. It is now the 7th of March and I'm still waiting for a response to my e-mails, phone calls, and posts. I just sent you Another e-mail regarding the rest of my order via your company website.
In case your website e-mail is down, here is the e-mail I sent:

"I ordered your "Deluxe Headlight Restoration and Sealant Kit approximately 3 weeks ago. I heard about this kit from LS1Tech.com.
I received the first box after only a few days and was very pleased, seeing as how I am in Hawaii. The first box contained the polish, sealant, and sand paper. I e-mailed you asking about the rest of the order, after two days you responded that another box was on the way and I received a second package wth the drill attachments the same day.
I realized that I was still missing the 2 microfiber towels and instructions. After numerous calls, emails, and posts you still have not responded as to where these items are.

All I'm asking for is the REST of what I PAID for!

Thank you for your time.

Scott
Old 03-07-2010, 12:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

i havent seen him on this site (atleast in the app & det section) in ages.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope you paid with a credit card.....
Old 03-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah, I paid with a CC. The thing is, he has replied to my e-mail once. But I haven't heard from him since.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by HowdyZ_28
Yeah, I paid with a CC. The thing is, he has replied to my e-mail once. But I haven't heard from him since.
How long ago was that? If a reasonable amount of time has passed, you can dispute the charge with your CC co. They will back you.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:23 AM
Banned

Hello Scott,

Sorry but I have not been on the forum in months to see this post. Your kit shipped out but yes but it was missing the instructions and 2 microfiber towels. I will get the towels out the door today for you as well as the instructions. Again I'm sorry for the dealy. I will even toss in a few free goodies just for your time. Look to receive an email today to confirm shipment.

Joe
Old 03-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Sir,

I have been more than patient in waiting for my order to be filled. I placed an order for your "deluxe headlight restoration kit" on Feb. 21st, 2010 and I STILL have not received my complete order!

I have all the e-mail and forum traffic saved if you need a refresher.
The last thing I received from you was on the 8th of March, 2010 stating:
" Scott,
As promised here are the instructions for the headlight kit. You can also grind down the nips on the lights surface to achieve a completely smooth light. Proper sanding is the key, be sure to work each sandpaper grit thoroughly. The instructions are in a PDF format. Your towels are on their way as well. Thanks again for being patient, sorry about the delay and confusion.
Joe Ferraro

And this on the same date from your thread on LS1Tech:
"Hello Scott,
Sorry but I have not been on the forum in months to see this post. Your kit shipped out but yes but it was missing the instructions and 2 microfiber towels. I will get the towels out the door today for you as well as the instructions. Again I'm sorry for the dealy. I will even toss in a few free goodies just for your time. Look to receive an email today to confirm shipment.
Joe"

So, as of today (28 Mar, 2010) I still have not received the microfiber towels that were part of my order.(also, I never received an e-mail confirming shipment as stated above). I hope you understand that the Microfiber towels aren't the issue here, it's the fact that you have taken SO long to fill my order! Also, it has been quite difficult to reach you (by e-mail, message, or phone) since the very beginning...

Unless you can convince me otherwise, I have no choice but to contact my Credit card company on Tuesday and contest this transaction.

To ensure this message reaches you first thing Monday morning I will be sending it to the following places: LS1Tech thread initially started by you, private message to Z06_joe on LS1Tech, e-mail address provided by you in past e-mails to me, and a phone call to your place of business.

If you want to contact me please do so via e-mail at HowdyZ_28@yahoo.com or phone at: check PM

Respectively,

Scott Legg
Old 03-28-2010, 11:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Good luck OP.

Sponsor = Fail.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Banned

Scott,

This will be the second set of towels that have been mailed to you for your headlight kit.

USPS Tracking Number: 9101010521297710080707

This time I'm sending you 3 of our premium (more expensive) microfiber towels. The original kit only came with 2 standard towels. Please note in your initial order I included 2 additional free buff pads for the kit at no extra charge and sent it Priority mail. You only paid for Parcel Post and the standard 2 pad kit.

We operate normal business hours from 8am-4:30pm EST. If your calling after hours (which you were) we cannot help you if we are not here to answer the phone.

If the first towels did not arrive, I understand your frustrations and yes you have been patient. I do appreciate your business and again I'm sorry everything did not go smoothly for you. We try our absolute best to keep our customers happy.

Try tracking the package later this evening as the post man picks up at my office around noon EST.

Joe

Last edited by Z06_Joe; 03-29-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Restored Camaro Headlights With Pics!!!!