Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Lets see them f-body wintertime pics*

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude thats crazy and comming from california to florida i always complain about how much it rains here...you guys most def brave souls
Old 10-09-2009, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DriftR
So who took a wizz in the driveway?
Looks like coolant..
Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

Originally Posted by SnakeSlayinZ
I got caught in a snow storm last year and there was a nice patch of ice under an in. of snow. I was only doing 15-20 and it just slid right into the ditch and bent my stock y pipe. I glad it happened gave me a reason to get ARH longtubes.
i remember seeing your thread last year. i was living in Alexandria over in kingstowne when you wrecked that. you were on a road trip to see family or something like that were you? i cant wait till it snows. in a way. my 3rd gen is my only car here right now and were supposed to get some snow this sunday. so well see what i can do. i found a few spots to get some good pics hopefully it all works out right and i can get to the spots before to many cars drive on the snow and make it look like **** lmao. well see ill post up what i can.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

Originally Posted by davidadavila
dude thats crazy and comming from california to florida i always complain about how much it rains here...you guys most def brave souls
snows not hard to drive in at all. just keep a steady constant speed and give yourself enough time to slow down and when you have a hill start speeding up asap. i used to plow for a few years for county alone then a few years with my pops and we would see so many dumbass total nice cars cause they were stupid. but the douchebags that think if you do 5 mph the whole way. that just pisses me off. most of the time you can do around the speed limit. or close to. ya know 30-35mph. just use common sense.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

here are a few that i took 2 winters ago...... i drove about 75 miles in the snow.... had alot of fun and a couple close calls on that little drive..... thank god for cheap POS cars to use for daily drivers .

And here is last winter when i did my whistler mod..... car didn't move that winter

Quick Reply: Lets see them f-body wintertime pics*