Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

spec-d clear corners???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default spec-d clear corners???

ok so i looked up the ebay corners and they look cheap in the pics. and i just have bad joo joo with ebay. so after seeing that RKsport and lmperformance and a few other websites only offered the black out lenses i finally came across these on streetbeatcustoms.com and they look good in the picture...but we all know that doesn't mean anything.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Spe...R93_KS/640101/

so what do u guys think? does anyone have these? i tryed searching the forum for them and got no results. the site calls them "spec-d" ...sounds pretty gay and ricer-ish. idk about these but it seems to be the best option so far since nobody else seems to carry a good quality clear corner anymore.

but i plan on doing a light coat of VHT on them and the whistler mod head lights.

my car as it is right now:
Old 10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just vht your stockers. I have clear corners and they get alot of water in them, and I even sealed them with silicone. I got mine from afterthoughts auto too.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

i have the same exact ones, mine look a tad different but same exact ones (i think mine look better IMO but hopefully these are what your looking for) ill send you a link if i can find any of the ones that i bought and see what you think. i have the clear ones and my friend has the black one of the same version, both from the same seller and we both had no problems with leaking or anything.

these are the exact same ones i have and i love em.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94...Q5fAccessories

hope this helps i only have 1 pic at the moment because im at work....

Old 10-20-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Addict

ok sweet, i'll go ahead and grab 'em. for 25 bux ill take a chance.

and mr. trick i don't like the way tinted stockers look. my favorite looking combo by far is whistler head lights and lightly tinted clear corners. not the ones that come with the smoked housing/black housing, those are too dark. and regular clear corners are too bright when paired with whistler head lights. lol i can afford to be a little picky :p
Old 10-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Launching!

Wow clear makers have gone to crap, They look Too Blinged out now with all tht reflexive **** and circle in the back

i got a clear set for a camaro by accident for my T/A and they were Perfect W/O all tht bling
these are on my T/a, but i got and they make these for camaros
NICe and plain CLear and NO problems with water high quality and comes with yellow bulbs

Old 10-20-2009, 03:39 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i'm hoping once i hit mine with a little VHT it'll take the flashiness down to the right level.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
ok sweet, i'll go ahead and grab 'em. for 25 bux ill take a chance.

and mr. trick i don't like the way tinted stockers look. my favorite looking combo by far is whistler head lights and lightly tinted clear corners. not the ones that come with the smoked housing/black housing, those are too dark. and regular clear corners are too bright when paired with whistler head lights. lol i can afford to be a little picky :p
You'll be happy with the clears over the stock ones. Heres a pic of mine.
Attached Thumbnails spec-d clear corners???-end-summer-shots-018.jpg  
Old 10-21-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

well damn it looks like streetbeatcustoms is out of stock. ebay it is.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by legendarysouls
Wow clear makers have gone to crap, They look Too Blinged out now with all tht reflexive **** and circle in the back

i got a clear set for a camaro by accident for my T/A and they were Perfect W/O all tht bling
these are on my T/a, but i got and they make these for camaros
NICe and plain CLear and NO problems with water high quality and comes with yellow bulbs

Those are the Depo clear corners. I bought the same ones and I LOVE them. They look JUST like the stock ones except there clear, and the quality is just as good if not better than the stock, believe it or not. There kinda hard to find though...

Quick Reply: spec-d clear corners???