Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

somebody save this fbody

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 07:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Creative, not so much on it, but people are making that car out to be one of the worst things they've ever seen done to an F-body. At least it's different. Guys favorite color was probably green, thus the green stripes. My favorite color is green, thus probably why I like it a bit more than most lol. Now, if it looked like any of these https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedi...uote-pics.html Then I could definitely understand lol.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Fury_786
but its not one...and no one is gonna pay 15k+ for a drag car project

you can buy an ls1 car for 4-5k and crate an ls6 in it for another 5...and still have a nicer fbody than that thing
No doubt its entirely too expensive... I would definitely rather start off with a cheap roller and build up with the difference i would have spent. If the car were priced like it should be though and since it has pretty decent mods, it wouldn't take too much more to have a consistent mid to high 10 second drag car. But you're right, I can get a lot better quality car for the same cheese.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

priced right?

you can get a nice ls1 car for 5-6k and a crate motor for a few more

or you could buy a roller and put a crate ls7 in it for 12 and have a nicer car than that.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:08 PM
TECH Resident

Lower it... different wheels... lose the side stripes and I like it... the green rallys look pretty good

Quick Reply: somebody save this fbody