Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

91 hr extreme detail - EXTREMELY pic heavy 280+ you've been warned

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010 | 03:07 PM
TECH Addict

I was really disappointed that someone could just let such a nice car go to **** in the first place...

But, after seeing your hard work and true dedication.. I am very happy that your knowledge made that car look f*cking amazing!!
Old 06-20-2010 | 01:04 AM
Launching!

Amazing work! Very impressive. That car was doomed to be a junk/parts car and you revived it.
Old 06-21-2010 | 10:20 PM
TECH Addict

Son of a bitch. That really is impressive. That NBM Trans Am looks fantastic.
Old 06-22-2010 | 10:23 AM
Banned

Truly awesome work and worth every penny you got! I bet your back is killing you. What did the owner say when he saw it?

And what is Swissvax Concorso?

Edit: Oh, I see, some really expensive ****!
Old 07-22-2010 | 02:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by meine96ws6
I was really disappointed that someone could just let such a nice car go to **** in the first place...

But, after seeing your hard work and true dedication.. I am very happy that your knowledge made that car look f*cking amazing!!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by 68z28
Amazing work! Very impressive. That car was doomed to be a junk/parts car and you revived it.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Shackleford
Son of a bitch. That really is impressive. That NBM Trans Am looks fantastic.

Thank you I'm really happy it turned out well.

Originally Posted by joblo1978
Truly awesome work and worth every penny you got! I bet your back is killing you. What did the owner say when he saw it?

And what is Swissvax Concorso?

Edit: Oh, I see, some really expensive ****!

He loved it. Thanks!
Old 07-22-2010 | 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

jesus... well you definitely started off strong with the picture whoring, but it worked cause i was wondering what the hell happened to this thing in the interum.

This is a really amazing way to show what CAN be done with a REALLY rough paint job and a SHITTON of work.
Old 07-22-2010 | 09:12 PM
Teching In

I would not have believed it if you didn't take so many dam pictures. You should be very proud of your self.
Old 07-22-2010 | 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks amazing wish you were in chicago.
Old 07-25-2010 | 09:57 AM
On The Tree

Awesome job, you sir have talent. I would have never believed it was the same car if you just showed a before and after pic. Great info., and great pics!
Old 07-25-2010 | 11:09 AM
Teching In

Very Impressive to say the least!!!! As stated multiple times before it looked as though that car was doomed and you gave it life again!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures as they are truely amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
Old 07-25-2010 | 11:14 AM
Launching!

Amazing! I had my doubts to how the finished product would look, but you most definitely made a fool out of me! Aweomse...awesome work!
Old 08-01-2010 | 01:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Irish350
jesus... well you definitely started off strong with the picture whoring, but it worked cause i was wondering what the hell happened to this thing in the interum.

This is a really amazing way to show what CAN be done with a REALLY rough paint job and a SHITTON of work.
LOL, yeah sometimes I go overboard on pics. I had over 1200 pics of this car, got that down to 400, then it was REALLY hard to get to the ~280 in this thread haha. Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Facelift
I would not have believed it if you didn't take so many dam pictures. You should be very proud of your self.
Thank you! Its comments like that, that make posting these up so fun. Glad you guys enjoy them.

Originally Posted by Italiankid77
Looks amazing wish you were in chicago.
Thanks! I'm always up for a road trip

Originally Posted by LCTA
Awesome job, you sir have talent. I would have never believed it was the same car if you just showed a before and after pic. Great info., and great pics!
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by RAMAIR1
Very Impressive to say the least!!!! As stated multiple times before it looked as though that car was doomed and you gave it life again!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures as they are truely amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed the writeup. Thank you.

Originally Posted by whiteboycntdnce
Amazing! I had my doubts to how the finished product would look, but you most definitely made a fool out of me! Aweomse...awesome work!
I had the same thoughts when I saw the car myself... but I really enjoy a challenge! I'm thinking about taking on another crazy one this winter when the rain starts up. We'll see... Thanks!

Quick Reply: 91 hr extreme detail - EXTREMELY pic heavy 280+ you've been warned