Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

transformers decepticons emblem

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1-Camo
i dont think the OP was asking for permission from anybody..in fact i think hes fully capable of doing wut he likes..im not gonna sit here and argue over the internet cuz its stupid..and for the record hes not talking about putting giant transformer decals on his car like those in the videos but a OEM shaped badge with the logo sooo nobody would even see it unless they looked close..its a cool touch that makes his car different from everyone elses..now if he was tlkin about putting giant transformer decals everywhere on the car then i could see that as being childish and stupid but hes not
He asked for opinions on what he was going to do, so what do you expect? Not everyone is going to like the idea. It's not like he asked "How do I do this?" he specifically asked "What do you think?"
Old 12-06-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Counted Out
He asked for opinions on what he was going to do, so what do you expect? Not everyone is going to like the idea. It's not like he asked "How do I do this?" he specifically asked "What do you think?"
ur correct...well on this site i have learned...expect to be flamed and bashed for any idea outside of the box..just my .02
Old 12-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Launching!

Got more responses then i thought,

i need to get an new emblem anyway cuz the one i have now is faded. i want a stainless steel one cuz red white blue doesnt match my theme. AND i am buying the stainless steel Chevy one and decepticons one too.

At the car shows my car get more looks, will post pics as soon as i get them on. I dont think ppl know wht i am talkin about there going to be like this

and you cant tell unless ur close, i dnt like how the oem camaro emblem colors Pop out, my car is pewter so the chrome/ steel blends alot better

i wasnt askin permission just opinions Good or bad LMAO
Do it! Then you can all meet in a buddy's bedroom after school for milk & cookies, and transform your toys for battle! Make sure it's ok with Mom first.
THT was awesome ROFL

Quick Reply: transformers decepticons emblem