Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Pics of Tinted windows on Pewter T/A's

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Because maybe others have the same questions and would like to know. Plus, it shows the guy knows how to use the search function, which is more than I can say for 90% of people on here.
but they are MUCH more likely to get an answer to the question by PM'ing, who's to say that user will EVER look at this thread again, much easier and quicker way to get what they want answered.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah, true, but I love seeing old threads get bumped instead of new threads being made that ask the same question. I agree with you that a PM would work as well.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Yeah, true, but I love seeing old threads get bumped instead of new threads being made that ask the same question. I agree with you that a PM would work as well.
I agree. When somebody revives an old thread it USUALLY means they have looked for an answer and was not satisfied with the results so they revive an old thread and USUALLY those replying to it will give some new answers rather than the ones already posted within it eliminating a bunch of time wasted for the one asking the question. That being said when I replied to this one I didn't even notice how old it was lol. I don't get how some people get so upset over thread revival though?
Old 04-12-2014, 12:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fourth-Gen Man
I agree. When somebody revives an old thread it USUALLY means they have looked for an answer and was not satisfied with the results so they revive an old thread and USUALLY those replying to it will give some new answers rather than the ones already posted within it eliminating a bunch of time wasted for the one asking the question. That being said when I replied to this one I didn't even notice how old it was lol. I don't get how some people get so upset over thread revival though?
If the revival actually had to do with the TOPIC of the thread and not some random question for someone that had posted in the thread it would have been perfectly fine, but these posts have nothing to do with the thread topic.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Daniel Richards
If the revival actually had to do with the TOPIC of the thread and not some random question for someone that had posted in the thread it would have been perfectly fine, but these posts have nothing to do with the thread topic.
Gottcha, not looking at the date of when the first post was written I didn't even think anything about that other guy's question.

Quick Reply: Pics of Tinted windows on Pewter T/A's