Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

blacked out firebird tailights

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JustAnother95
Just curious is the ram air decal on your high mount painted on? Or is that a sticker?
vinyl decal. had them both custom made.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ehh, i like my covers i know on my formula they look like **** because it had been wrecked in the rear and not fixed right. but i like them on my trans am.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 02-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
vinyl decal. had them both custom made.
Ok I'm not trying to sound like a dick here so there is no need to flip out on me but it sounds like your a purist as far as mods go which I respect because it keeps up with the idea of the clean simple look, but with that said you don't think a decal that lets people behind you know you have ram air is on the same level of tackiness as tail light covers?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

no offense takin at all.

the only reason you can see that ram air thing is because i specifically tried to show it in the picture (just to show off some of the little touches i've made to the rear end). otherwise, it just looks blacked out. which is why i honestly, wouldn't probably waste the time making it again. if i took a picture directly behind the car, with the camera above 2 1/2-3 feet off the ground, you'd never know it was there. so standing/driving behind the car , it also goes unnoticed

oh, and trust me, while i do like simple, clean mods, i LOVE to see people take things to the next level. I absolutely love what McNord has done with his car, as well as Slammed_1500, IYYOB, Green Dragon, and of coarse, the TransMaro (just a few of the cars here on LS1tech that have truly taken customization to another level, in my opinion). and trust me, you'll see that side of me come out with my next camaro. both of my cars should hopefully be gone within the next 2-3 weeks, and then the new project begins. I'm far from a purist, i just like things to be done tastefully.

Last edited by crimson_bird; 02-09-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Quick Reply: blacked out firebird tailights