Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Our splitter is in Pontiac High Tech Performance, to celebrate, SPLITTER SALE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HAWKVERT
Was looking for an answer to this question also.......I can see where the 4 bolts on each side fit the factory holes but, what about the center 3? Do they use the 3 factory holes in the center also? Or do you have to drill holes in your bumper cover. Not really interested if holes have to be drilled but, I do like the looks! Thanks in advance for you answer!
the 3 holes you have to drill make no difference. doesn't hurt anything, and if you remove the splitter, you'll never know it was there- you cant see the holes unless you crawl under the car, just like the other 8 factory holes
Old 02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
the 3 holes you have to drill make no difference. doesn't hurt anything, and if you remove the splitter, you'll never know it was there- you cant see the holes unless you crawl under the car, just like the other 8 factory holes
Old 02-10-2010, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Thumbs down

I understand what your saying and it wouldn't be a big deal to most people to drill holes in their cars but, its not going to happen here. I would know that the holes are there and thats enough for me to skip this mod. I'm very, very **** about my car so I'll leave it at that. Thanks anyway!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
It uses 8 factory holes (four on each side) and you HAVE to drill three holes into your bumper for the center.

On Camaros it bolts flush (unless you want to space it down), on Birds your bumpers aren't flush so it uses spacers to mount and then in the center uses three rods for appearance...
do u have a picture of a camaro with it spaced down? part of the reason i dont like it on the camaro's is beacause it sits too high.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know what kind of rims are on the black trans am .I think it is Qcons car . Thanks
Old 03-28-2010, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy the article. Thanks again! I love the splitter and it certainly adds a little flavor to the GTO.

- Kevin HPP

Quick Reply: Our splitter is in Pontiac High Tech Performance, to celebrate, SPLITTER SALE!!!