Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

02 Camaro SS LE

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 Camaro SS LE

it was a BEAUTIFUL day outside today here in Houston, TX finally so i decided to go behind my neighborhood and take snap some quick shots of my new set up kinda... lol but here are some pics enjoy, or dont w/e your taste is...

Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

looks great. all you need now is a drop and you'll be all set.

just curious though, what exactly is the "new set up"? honestly, i dont see anything that's non-stock. -dont get me wrong, you can't go wrong with a nice LE SS, stock or not. just wondering...
Old 02-17-2010, 11:40 PM
TECH Addict

Very Nice Car. I love the CME exhaust.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree...nice looking car.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by crimson_bird

just curious though, what exactly is the "new set up"? honestly, i dont see anything that's non-stock. -dont get me wrong, you can't go wrong with a nice LE SS, stock or not. just wondering...
Possibly the grille, as it is a SLP SS grille, that did not come stock with these cars. Looks great! Any reason why the bottom stripes below the front grille are missing?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i liked it ill do stripes like urz....u better fix ur light or else
Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crimson_bird

well mainly the CME, but i have not had a COMPLETE exhaust since i got the GMMG and i was saving for the CME part but then i ran along a bad *** deal for headers that i could not pass up so i got those and was running with no tips for the longest time (emberessing)... even though some cars come stock with the CME mine did not so yes and no it's "stock" for some ppl it is but me it wasnt... lame

Originally Posted by travisnd
Possibly the grille, as it is a SLP SS grille, that did not come stock with these cars. Looks great! Any reason why the bottom stripes below the front grille are missing?
i didnt do the strips on the bottom cause to me it looks like too much is going on, PLUS i was trying to do like the 1st gen and 2nd gen camaro's stripes look like (my dad has a 70 1/2) and i wanted the stripes to round off at the top of the grill but everywhere i looked the stripes just didnt look right, so i went with this look, IMO it looks better, i dont like the striped grill either... oh and the benefit of not running the stripes on the bottom is it saved me another $160 (i had to get the bumper repainted cause the owner before me had it repainted and the clear coat was peeling and so were the stripes... REALLY BAD!!!!)
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Get it lowered and your set, I like it without the bottom stripes since it has the slp grille

Quick Reply: 02 Camaro SS LE