Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Overlays....No, Not Guage Overlays!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010 | 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by offroadfury6
lol...I'll end up going with you guys because yall have exactly what i'm looking for in a package deal, I just don't want to admit it.

-and the T/A is lookin' good man, but i'm not feeling the debadged...I can agree to take the dealers sticker off but I love factory badges lol

emblempro's emblems are factory spec and look exactly like the factory ones. hence, my suggestion regarding the transam door emblem removal and replacing them with those from emblempro...they are much more durable and longer lasting than "stickers"
Old 02-26-2010 | 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

^^^ Haha, I believe you man.. they don't have the best prices for nothing lmao... I'm just a cheap-O-.
Old 02-26-2010 | 06:20 PM
Launching!

as for the rain guards you cant have em with t-tops
Old 02-27-2010 | 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah haha, come on man.. you can't compare vinyl prices to stainless steel. Go check out other stainless steel vendors that usually have less quality, zero customization, longer turnover times, and still cost more. Sorry, I'm an Emblempros nutrider.
Old 02-27-2010 | 04:59 PM
9 Second Club

It really does come down to what you are looking for and what you can afford. Emblempros does a damned fine job for what they offer no question. I'm just priced out of it. For now...
Old 02-28-2010 | 12:38 AM
On The Tree

Emblem pros are the only way to go. My girl friend has a trans am and bought the cheap ones off eBay. They fell off within the first month so she bought more. After going through this process about 5 or 6 times I got tired of putting them on and I ordered some off emblem pros and 0 problems. They may be a little more but you get what you pay for. Emblem pros is where ill ALWAYS go from now on! Ive ordered several things from them and couldn't be happier!
Old 02-28-2010 | 04:00 PM
TECH Regular

yeah, i will place my order when I go to order a new lid. got too many projects with the car right now.

Quick Reply: Overlays....No, Not Guage Overlays!