Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

A personal thank you to Mark (6LITEREATER)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 02:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default A personal thank you to Mark (6LITEREATER)

I built my car for speed first. Once I hit single digits, I didn't want to put in a cage, so I somewhat lost interest in the "game."

Not terribly long ago I was bored in a philosophy class taught by a terrible professor, so I came back to LS1tech to snoop around. I figured I was just playing. Then I saw something that surprised be beyond what I imagined. 6LE had grown to into a company that actually offered variety in interior and exterior appearance. Some of it I hated, MOST of it I loved. My car budget had been slashed by my wife, but once she saw the McNord gauges, she actually "made" me get them. I damned near bought their seats (wife wanted them too, but I found a great set of T/A Ebony seats instead).

So to cut to the quick - thank you Mark. Not only did you jump-start my FBody enthusiasm, but even got my wife to actually WANT to spend money on the car.

Thanks Mark.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:05 PM
9 Second Club

I know my story is not unique. Lets hear some more! This man has revitalized other people's passion, or pushed it further. Speak up!!! Particularly those who remember when white faced gauges or RKSport were our available mods!
Old 03-21-2010, 04:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think its great that 6LE and McNord are coming out with the stuff they have. Everything they make looks awsome and I think McNord is a god after seeing the camaro bumper he did. Im really hopeing to see some firebird stuff from him maybe a new lt1 ws6 hood
Old 03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Thats very true, I have a good list of things to get from 6LE, I am just holding it while I get some priorities done first. But it is encouraging and excited to see somebody striving to create new products for us fbody owners.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned

Thanks guys but let's not get carried away, it is just a bunch of plastic and printed stuff at the end of the day

Thanks though