Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Paging silverghost

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Paging silverghost

CALL ME!! i have been more than patient with this whole ordeal. i havent heard anything back from you since 2-8-10 when i sent you the fax of the UPS claim with p/n's and total price to replace the parts.i have sent you a couple PM's since then with no reply...i know that you business has taken off and you are busy but is this is how you treat a repeat customer? i have a car that is still in pieces since december because of your shippers blunder and need something done ASAP,at this point i dont care if they were stolen,lost,etc. if you were me would you want this done to you? i shipped those parts in good faith that i would get them back and i still have nothing. i even insured those parts($2500) on the way down there so this whole thing would never happen and should have been done when they were sent back,which would have alliviated this whole mess.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

what is the point of this thread. why bring the personal issues here?

how about, instead of just sending PM's, go to his site: http://www.thepowderpro.com/ and go to his contact page: http://www.thepowderpro.com/contact/ and give him a EMAIL or CALL at the number provided.

when you get a **** ton of PM's through ls1tech, it is VERY easy to get backed up on them. these sponsors ask for direct emails vs. PM's all the time.

and if he's backed up with pms here on the site, there's a good chance he isn't frequenting the site everyday, so if thats the case, this thread isn't doing much help. all you say you've done is send a couple pm's... how about using all contacting options available, before getting emotional and leaving a rant in a random, unnecessary place
Old 03-26-2010, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
what is the point of this thread. why bring the personal issues here?

how about, instead of just sending PM's, go to his site: http://www.thepowderpro.com/ and go to his contact page: http://www.thepowderpro.com/contact/ and give him a EMAIL or CALL at the number provided.

when you get a **** ton of PM's through ls1tech, it is VERY easy to get backed up on them. these sponsors ask for direct emails vs. PM's all the time.

and if he's backed up with pms here on the site, there's a good chance he isn't frequenting the site everyday, so if thats the case, this thread isn't doing much help. all you say you've done is send a couple pm's... how about using all contacting options available, before getting emotional and leaving a rant in a random, unnecessary place
the point is to gain his attention,since im obviously not a priority.i dont know about you but $2500 is alot of money to me and im not going to just forget about it. i will try sending him an email. i dont think its my job to be always calling,he is the one operating a business and should be providing customer service. i understand that he may have alot of unread PMs but wouldn't you check them or look for a certain PM,knowing that there is a certain circumstance with one of the members belongings? i just checked his recent activity and he was on yesterday @10:35am.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Might want to post in LS1Tech Sponsor Feedback, since He is a Sponsor.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cheetoh
Might want to post in LS1Tech Sponsor Feedback, since He is a Sponsor.
thanks will do.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

didn't he have a kid or was on vacation or something .. either way I'm sure you'll get in touch w/ him through this thread. I hate seeing threads like these though.... it's not good to do to our sponsors.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
didn't he have a kid or was on vacation or something .. either way I'm sure you'll get in touch w/ him through this thread. I hate seeing threads like these though.... it's not good to do to our sponsors.

i didnt not know that. i hated to do it also,i would rather have solved this problem by other means. my patience is running out and time is of the essence since my car has been apart since december and it is almost april and i usually have my car out in 2 or 3 weeks.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't get UPS to cooperate on your parts they lost. I have even involved my business' attorney to no avail so far. Those jagoffs 100% lost your package and are refusing to take responsibility.

I did not know you had insurance on the package on the way here, I would have gladly insured it if you had asked me to, which obviously I wish I had at this point.

I am likely going to just have to look for a used LS1 intake, valve covers, etc for you and re-coat them and send them. I'm not thrilled to be losing the money but you need to be taken care of.

BTW my phone DOES work, not sure why I needed to be called out in public over something UPS did, not me. I can't FORCE corporate america's finest idiots to do the right thing. I didn't lose your parts, or do anything personally wrong that should cause anyone to lose any faith in my business. I am a small business owner..having to eat the cost to replace those parts and re-coat them is not a trivial thing.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI I have even had the management of the shipping location going to bat for me since I am their #1 shipping customer..trust me I've been on it.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Locking this down, because this involves only 2 parties here, not the rest of the appearance locals.

Hugger, please keep this stuff to PM or sponsor feedback. It doesn't belong here, at all.

As far as Silver goes though, I can say hes a stand up guy and he won't **** you over dude. Have faith

Thanks guys.

Quick Reply: Paging silverghost