Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

LAST PICS! -my Camaro is officially up For Sale -UPDATE--Rolling Shots

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 06:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need new ones... mine are so old they are stating to peel up and chip away. I think I was one of the first guys to ever get this design...
Old 04-03-2010, 09:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I need new ones... mine are so old they are stating to peel up and chip away. I think I was one of the first guys to ever get this design...
i wouldn't be surprised if you were, there still aren't too many people with them that I've seen. just try using a heat gun to remove them, and then slap on some new ones. the car looks too nice with them to just remove them and leave it blank.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
i wouldn't be surprised if you were, there still aren't too many people with them that I've seen. just try using a heat gun to remove them, and then slap on some new ones. the car looks too nice with them to just remove them and leave it blank.
I agree... I just hope a heat gun, blow drier, or hot day will work. Mine are just so old and brittle they are litterally coming off chip by bit...

Honestly I don't think I'll be ordering another set... I'm going to save up for a new paint job and just have them painted I think...

Quick Reply: LAST PICS! -my Camaro is officially up For Sale -UPDATE--Rolling Shots