Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interest Thread - 93-97 Camaro Projector Setup - Input Needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 03:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camarokayden
Not bad but looking to go with something fitting the front end of these cars a bit more. These look similar to the optilux 2500 driving lights.

CNC work will be finished by Tuesday on the final product .
Old 11-19-2011, 09:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLSolutions
Not bad but looking to go with something fitting the front end of these cars a bit more. These look similar to the optilux 2500 driving lights.

Sounds good! Let me know when you need me for more fitting. Hopefully before the 10 bolt carnage...
Old 11-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

i'm reminded of a post i wrote in this thread last year about wanting to buy them for Christmas; will i be able to order them this year for Christmas?? haha. Seriously though, since you're getting pretty close now, do you have some loose release month on these? outside chance i can order these in 2011, or are we looking at like early 2012?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by camarokayden
The light output looks pretty bad.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mtedenajimenez
i'm reminded of a post i wrote in this thread last year about wanting to buy them for Christmas; will i be able to order them this year for Christmas?? haha. Seriously though, since you're getting pretty close now, do you have some loose release month on these? outside chance i can order these in 2011, or are we looking at like early 2012?
Yea it has been a while but we can see the light...no pun intended. We need to get these on a car and tested before I am comfortable having these released and sold to the public. We would love to take your money but as I mentioned, I was this to be a proven setup with any issues hammered out well before they are in a customers hands. I would say we are looking at very very early 2012 for these to release. If we can get it done sooner, we will.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Yea it has been a while but we can see the light...no pun intended. We need to get these on a car and tested before I am comfortable having these released and sold to the public. We would love to take your money but as I mentioned, I was this to be a proven setup with any issues hammered out well before they are in a customers hands. I would say we are looking at very very early 2012 for these to release. If we can get it done sooner, we will.
Nice! thank you for the update!
Old 11-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

Whew, now I can stop checking this thread every day. I'll start checking more often around christmas. Still looking forward to the final product!
Old 11-23-2011, 12:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Brian: This was what I did on my 93 Z28:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...installed.html

Did this when I wasn't as experienced in retro's and such. Output was far superior to stock. I eventually went with HID's as well.

Last edited by HibachiZ28; 11-23-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:38 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by HibachiZ28
Brian: This was what I did on my 93 Z28:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...installed.html

Did this when I wasn't as experienced in retro's and such. Output was far superior to stock. I eventually went with HID's as well.
Thanks Rick. My buddy has the exact same setup on his Camaro so I've gotten a good look at what was done. Performance is pretty good but the look isn't for everyone...just like anything else.

Since I think we are past the interest stage at this point, I've created a new thread with a shot of what we will be installing in the next couple weeks. I think these came out great and will do the job very well.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...l#post15655266

Quick Reply: Interest Thread - 93-97 Camaro Projector Setup - Input Needed