S-100 and Pigsnot......?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 11:07 PM
Ray
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S-100 and Pigsnot......?

Fellas,

I used the search feature and found all this positive feedback on S-100 so I went to my local Harley Davidson dealer and checked it out. It's a very small jar of white hard paste wax. There was really no smell to the S-100 as I did open it. The guy who works there told me "we sell a lot of that stuff(S-100)". I also saw some new wax called "Pigsnot" in a small sliver aluminum bottle. They have a website at www.pigsnot.com and the sales guy said they(pigsnot) sell like "hotcakes". I opened up a bottle and tried it on a peice of chrome and it does the job. It smells pretty good too. The S-100 goes for $15.00 bux and the Pigsnot about the same-not cheap!

So what's the deal with this S-100 and Pigsnot?

My questions are........

-- I own a Suzuki GSXR sportbike motorcycle and I'm looking for a wax or polymer to use on my bike. My bike has colored plastic fairings with sticker decals on th side so I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ABRASIVE. I was thinking Zaino or Meg's #7 then #26 or...... maybe the Honda Pro polish cleaner/protector-but I think this has Petroleum distillates....?

-- My Corbin leather seat.......Zaino leather cleaner/conditioner then 303?

-- My custom Arai helmet..... 303?

-- S-100 on my Camaro SS F-body? Or is zaino or Meg's #7/#26 just as good?

-- Pigsnot...... what the hell is in it and is it recomended?

THANKS A MILLION!