Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

who has the superhawk hood from ebay???

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 01:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default who has the superhawk hood from ebay???

who has the superhawk hood from ebay???the one from hoods4sale,i know the stories,i just want to see pics of anyone that has one.its sucks that this guy is the only person making it currently,my best friend owns a body shop,i am sure if i go and pick out a good one in person maybe i can work wonders on it.or maybe tell him i will give more cash if he can make me a perfect one.....any pics or thoughts?????

Last edited by stripperz28; 09-23-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

not a superhawk, but i have one of his ws6 hoods, i'm happy with it. also had one of his cowls on my camaro. body shop did all the work though, so i can't say too much about how it came stright from them, just dropped the car and the hood off with them and got a call when it was done.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have read your posts on him,seems like you had a good experience,i want to have a good experience too....thats why i mentioned giving him more money for insurance and picking it up in person....do you have a pic of what type of screen material he uses for the vents,do they look factory or does it look like a window screen and you have a pic of a underside shot of your hood???i want a superhawk hood so bad,i have a mbm t/a that would look so sick with this hood....
Old 09-23-2010, 01:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

just went through my pics, i don't have any of the underside of the hood, but i can get one tomorrow or the next day... got a little photo shoot planned anyways.

as for the screen, I forget exactly how it looked on the camaro's hood (it was at the back, so i never really looked at it, and i sold that car months ago), and the shop didn't notice any grill insert for the hood when they had the car, so i used a grill overlay from emblempros: http://emblempros.com/other_exterior2 worked out great.

since you're local, just give them a call and ask to come check it out and pay in person if you like it. that way you can either get it or just keep your money. Might as well ask them to make it really nice, it couldn't hurt to ask

I'm actually considering getting one of their superhawk hoods myself. I really like the way they look (although i've never been a huge fan of heat extractors), and it's the only style i'd get other than the ws6.

Last edited by crimson_bird; 09-23-2010 at 01:47 AM.