Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Looking for Window Tinter In Tulsa Oklahoma that Does Full Winshields?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Window Tinter In Tulsa Oklahoma that Does Full Winshields?

A yes im looking for a Window tinter in Tulsa Oklahoma that will tint full windshields, I am planning on tinting the whole camaro, 5% on the sides and Back hatch, a low 5% eyebrow over the 50% tint on the windshield? I want 50% tint on the shield, not 35%, I know a guy that does windshields but he doesnt have 50% film, just 35% and that would be to dark with the 5% cause of the windshield angle? please pm me a name and number asap of a local tinter that does full windshields, thanks
Old 10-21-2010, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crfrider09
A yes im looking for a Window tinter in Tulsa Oklahoma that will tint full windshields, I am planning on tinting the whole camaro, 5% on the sides and Back hatch, a low 5% eyebrow over the 50% tint on the windshield? I want 50% tint on the shield, not 35%, I know a guy that does windshields but he doesnt have 50% film, just 35% and that would be to dark with the 5% cause of the windshield angle? please pm me a name and number asap of a local tinter that does full windshields, thanks
Probably won't get many replies as they are really cracking down on windshield tint - it's illegal here in Texas and probably as well there in Oklahoma.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

illegal everywhere in Canada too
Old 10-21-2010, 08:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my monte carlo has 20% tint and at one time had 50% on the windshield. got two $445 tickets within 4 days. good luck!!
Old 10-21-2010, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

As far as I'm concerned it's not illegal in OK because last I heard the pigs don't have what it takes to measure the percentage of a tint. I went to this place called Adams Window Tine, but I live in OKC. It's off 39th and Rockwell. Also here in Stillwater there is Don Evan's Window Tint off Main.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Hey man, good to see another Stillwater member here! Audio Midwest here in Stillwater would probably do it for you too if you're willing to make the drive.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

He didnt ask if it was illegal, he asked where he can do it.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:31 PM

thanks for the replys yea i have been to don evans, well my friend used them and im not sure if they do windshields, i never asked them though, no stillwater isnt to far i actually live in between stillwater and tulsa, bout 1 hour away from tulsa. just i work in tulsa so was looking for a tinter in tulsa, does the places in stillwater do windshields for sure or do you not no? also yea i know its illegal but i have never been stopped for tint before, i have always had dark 5% on my rides also have had a few double layered 5% vehicles, but never have tried windshields, I want to just do 50% though not 35% on a camaro thanks

Quick Reply: Looking for Window Tinter In Tulsa Oklahoma that Does Full Winshields?