Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pics of Camaros w/ RS 3pc. spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 12:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your gonna spend the money you might as well get something that looks good go aftermarket maybe not what everyone has it just looks cleaner with only one peice
Old 01-15-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SuperSilverado_05
If your gonna spend the money you might as well get something that looks good go aftermarket maybe not what everyone has it just looks cleaner with only one peice
no aftermarket spoiler looks good other than the rk sport 3 piece spoiler. all the other aftermarket spoilers look like mkiv supra wing which looks redicilous on a camaro
Old 01-16-2011, 05:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 'current' RK Sport spoiler is a copy of the factory RS spoiler. Not good looking IMO, and nothing special about it. Just ripoff of factory GM.

The one Camaro Z has is the older RK Sport spoiler, which is their own design. They discontinued it a while ago, but as far as I know have never updated the picture to the current spoiler.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Z28Dave
go for it
Ok I am TERRIBLY SORRY but what in the SAM HELL do you have the honda emblem dangling from the rear by what looks like an exhaust hanger?

You DONT drive the car like that do you? In an American way, thats RICE.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZForce1

Who makes that rear valance?
Old 01-16-2011, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GoFast908Z
The 'current' RK Sport spoiler is a copy of the factory RS spoiler. Not good looking IMO, and nothing special about it. Just ripoff of factory GM.

The one Camaro Z has is the older RK Sport spoiler, which is their own design. They discontinued it a while ago, but as far as I know have never updated the picture to the current spoiler.
Oh really?

http://www.lmperformance.com/1047/1.html?r=y

Looks like the same 3 piece spoiler Camaro Z has to me.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Ruthless909
Oh really?

http://www.lmperformance.com/1047/1.html?r=y

Looks like the same 3 piece spoiler Camaro Z has to me.
Whats the point you're trying to make? LM Performance sells the RK Sport 3 piece spoiler. That is the old design that RK Sport no longer makes and if you order that one you will get the RS spoiler. I HAD the original RK Sport one, pictured there, ended up buying another one and they shipped me the lame RS one. When I called they said it was correct. I pointed out the picture was not accurate. They straight up said, well thats not our problem. Shipped it back, and had to threaten legal action after 3 months of them not returning my money. So yes. Thats the old design thats been discontinued.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bj350hp
3pc spoiler with center exhaust, one of my fav combos.

02SOMz28 car.

Off topic, but look at the second picture and it seems like the kid means serious business. I can almost imagine him say "hey bro, wanna run my moms stang?".
Old 01-17-2011, 03:09 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FreakishSpeed
Ok I am TERRIBLY SORRY but what in the SAM HELL do you have the honda emblem dangling from the rear by what looks like an exhaust hanger?

You DONT drive the car like that do you? In an American way, thats RICE.
Looks like he has the honda emblem and a mustang pony emblem tied hanging from the bottom of the car haha pretty funny.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:16 AM
12 Second Club

i dont cAre for the rs spoiler as it looks like an afterthought sticker..but the RK sport reminds me of the 3rd gen Z28's.. and i think goes better with thebody lines of the car than the RS does
Old 01-17-2011, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoFast908Z
Whats the point you're trying to make? LM Performance sells the RK Sport 3 piece spoiler. That is the old design that RK Sport no longer makes and if you order that one you will get the RS spoiler. I HAD the original RK Sport one, pictured there, ended up buying another one and they shipped me the lame RS one. When I called they said it was correct. I pointed out the picture was not accurate. They straight up said, well thats not our problem. Shipped it back, and had to threaten legal action after 3 months of them not returning my money. So yes. Thats the old design thats been discontinued.
That's good to know, very unprofessional that they would knowingly false advertise.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i think im just giogn to go with the RS spoiler and if i get bored of it ill switch off to the more aggressive looking RK sport spoiler.

i looked into the freedom wing and in my opinion its tooo big. only looks good on a gmmg cars but thats because they have the different front bumper with a lip and quarter panels stick out more

Quick Reply: Pics of Camaros w/ RS 3pc. spoiler