Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 10:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah, I hope. Hell, I am up anyways.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How much are OEM SLP valances going for then, might sell mine.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:50 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by egott_91
$750? Isn't the valance $300 and the tips $350?

I just bought the new double d style tips from him and can't wait for spring so I can actually get them installed.
You are correct, the OP overpaid. I didn't notice when the order was processed because I just look at what was ordered, not what was paid.

What happened was when my site got rebooted to fix all the pics, etc... somehow my old package deals got put back up.

They are all $100 overpriced because I created them when I was selling the valances in fiberglass which was $100 more.

Anyways, long story short, I just sent the OP a $100 refund and spent about half an hour updating all the package deals
Old 01-29-2011, 08:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good customer service Mark!
Old 01-29-2011, 01:06 PM
On The Tree

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE BY MARK. AND I JUST GOT THE VALANCE TODAY TO BOOT! Awesome people to deal with.

Who do YOU know would give back 100 bucks without prompting? I can NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS COMPANY!

And the little issue with the tips? Mark is right on it. But I will be honest, I may just buy a dremel kit and smooth it out. Mark has been so wonderful to deal with, I hate to ask him to fix something that I could do on my own.

Thanks again Mark!

P.S. The valance looks GREAT in its raw state. Cant wait to slap this bad-boy on!
Old 01-29-2011, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good to hear man. Glad you're satisfied. I already have my valance painted waiting till spring to get it installed. Can't wait for the tips to arrive.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

I actually took my dremel kit and went to work on the tips. Preliminary stuff. Cut the hard rigid jagged edges and smoothed them down some. All the blemishes that were on the tips were in the Curve of the inside curve. If you look at the tips head on, the curve that bends closest to each other. THOSE curves were bashed up pretty good. Who knows WHY, But Mark was awesome and wanted me to send them back and get a new set for free. That was enough for me to be satisfied. No need to send them to Cali from New York. I have the dremel. He has GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and thats ALL you can ask.

Anywho, I broke it out.. sanded the jagged edges down.. smoothed it out pretty damn wheel. A couple of times the wheel got anyway from me and scuffed up a few spots on the tips. I will try buffing them out tomorrow. The NHL SKills Competition is on NOW and I am not about to miss it

Thanks Mark for some SICK STUFF. And HE reimbursed me for overpaying on accident. 6LiterEaterDesign FOR PRESIDEBT

Quick Reply: Polished CME Tips Pictures Requested