Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New Emblems From EmblemPro

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011 | 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Default New Emblems From EmblemPro

Whats up guys. Decided my camaro needed alittle change during the winter. Shes getting neglected with all this crappy snow.

So I bought:

-new nose piece emblem (replaces the three stripe badge on the nose)

-rear camaro fill in (mirror etched but sticks OUT a little more than I would have liked. Now I can see the microfiber waffle weave getting caught on it each and EVERY time I wipe the rear deck lid)

-LS1 Camaro SS Mirror etched rear emblem (nicely done I might add)

here are the before Pictures. Sorry it was getting late but it was the first day it was ABOVE freezing so I went for it. The old Camaro Fill-In was DARK Grey:
Attached Thumbnails New Emblems From EmblemPro-old-camaro1.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-half-camaro1.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-naked-camaro1.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-heat-gun.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-old-frontview1.jpg  

Old 01-28-2011 | 05:22 PM
On The Tree

here are the NEW emblems:
Attached Thumbnails New Emblems From EmblemPro-angle-rear1.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-fill-rear.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-new-camaro3.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-new-ss1.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-new-emblems1.jpg  

New Emblems From EmblemPro-newss2.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-newfront1.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-newfront4.jpg  
Old 01-28-2011 | 05:25 PM
On The Tree

P.S. Sorry about the Dirty Car. I had to put the cover on quickly before the first snow fall that was 20 inches! I havent been able to clean the car since!

Also sorry about the HONDA in the garage. Some punk thought it was funny to shoot out the window at night. I put it in the garage waiting to replace the glass and then the storm hit! Its been in the garage ever since. Its a shame really. But the car cover has been holding up PERFECTLY!

P.S Here's a picture of the ever PERFECT California Car Cover Storm Weave:
Attached Thumbnails New Emblems From EmblemPro-ss-car-cover.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-img_5840.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-img_5897.jpg   New Emblems From EmblemPro-img_5844.jpg  
Old 01-28-2011 | 05:42 PM

those look good man I have a set from them also. Really like the quality.
Old 01-28-2011 | 06:33 PM
TECH Addict

looking nice. better than before.
Old 01-28-2011 | 07:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Why is the Honda in the garage and the camaro outside?
Old 01-28-2011 | 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by whytryz28
Why is the Honda in the garage and the camaro outside?
Old 01-28-2011 | 07:24 PM
On The Tree

nice i need a new emblem
Old 01-28-2011 | 07:38 PM
Launching!

emblems look nice, need to get that front bumper painted though
Old 01-28-2011 | 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Joe, the whole damn car needs to be painted to be honest. I bought the car in the RAIN lol Never ever do that. When it was all nicey nice outside I noticed A LOT of drip marks. Cars been sprayed PROBABLY in someone's garage for christ sake. You can not notice until you are 2 feet to the car, but still I KNOW it is there and thats all the matters

As for the Honda in the garage, read my previous statements.. Its a shame, I know
Old 01-28-2011 | 10:30 PM
Launching!

I bought mine really dirty as it was a new complex and roads were still screwed, the dirt was hiding some serious scratches on the door and quarter, live and learn i guess. Mine has enough scratches around it could use a repaint for show but good enough for a dd, i plan to get a micro paint brush and touch it up. Also learned dont buy cars when its dark.... my 85 transam had some serious floor rot, but was first car so oh well.
Old 01-28-2011 | 10:40 PM
On The Tree

First car? Mine was a 77 Camaro and had NO FLOOR BOARDS AT ALL. I DIDNT KNOW THIS, Cause my bone-headed father drove it home for me as I was 16 and wanted a car to do body work on (not floor work, some minor dent stuff and maybe patchwork on the fender lips and rockers).

Boy oh Boy. Thank you New York State for that "handy STOP SIGN". It made a GREAT drivers side floor board LOL
Old 01-28-2011 | 10:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Looks good, so far.
Old 01-29-2011 | 02:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like that LS1 badge...
Old 01-29-2011 | 03:46 AM
Banned

Looks great!
Old 01-29-2011 | 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice. Not a fan of the location of the LS badge.
Old 01-29-2011 | 01:03 PM
On The Tree

1)- Unfortunately the car ORIGINALLY was sold from the dealer with THEIR LOGO/EMBLEM SCREWED IN to the rear panel! Through the years, someone took it out but there was TWO holes for the emblem.

So I tried to get the emblem to COVER both holes. Unfortunately, the darn emblem fits INBETWEEN the two holes! So I had to place it over ONE hole and the other is still showing. So I wasnt able to do much with the location of the LS1 emblem. I too am not TOTALLY satisfied with the location, but until the car goes to the body shop to get repainted, this is all I can do.

2)- As for the camaro fill-in's. EmblemPro got back to me. Seems these are the actual size and I messed up ordering. They said they show it and I am sure they are right. I am not here for a pissing match. I am sure they are right and I was confused/am confused. There is A DIFFERENT MIRROR fill in that sits FLUSH. SO I will order that up.

Thanks for the kind words. I have some other little things going on.. CME with polished tips just purchased and will have it put on in the near future, and some other small things to do.

Shes coming along slowly.

Thanks

Quick Reply: New Emblems From EmblemPro