Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

mix of LS1 formula/TA NEED Opinion's and your PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ Yup, to each his own. As long as you like them. And I should talk, I'm still running stock tips on mine.

Rest of the car looks great.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool idea and it turned out better than I thought it would. You can bring the tips up/in a bit and the bumper will be fine, just a little more sooty from exhaust than it is now. If I were you I'd probably paint the center of your tail panel red and do the classic trans am font on the under side of the spoiler like the white retro car. At least do the hose mod in the rear and drop it a bit, if you lower the front 2" the back will look a lot higher than it sits as is and it will look really Joe Dirt. Nice idea though, curious to see how you finish it out.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW! I'm glad I ran into this thread. Awesome work! I'm glad someone did this. It really looks great!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:12 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You all should check out my finished (for now) thread. Lol i believe the title is freedom designs camaro spoiler mounted on a ls1 trans am. Or something close to that. Got it painted. I made a new one bc this thread wasnt specifically for the spoiler and i wanted to get it more attention.

Quick Reply: mix of LS1 formula/TA NEED Opinion's and your PICS!