Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pic's of my flammed copper Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 06:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it looks pretty sharp! And it definitely sets it apart. Good choices on the GFX too. Regarding the red calipers, that works OK since alot of 'performance' cars over the years have done up the front calipers in red - but I believe they would look best in either silver or chrome with your cool color. I do have a question though... What are the decals at the bottom of the windshield towards the center? Just curious as I know that in Texas, you have to have your tags and inspection stickers on the lower corner of the windshield on the driver's side...
Old 02-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RJF
... like a mustang that every punk kid has.
If you only knew...
Old 02-17-2004, 09:09 PM
On The Tree

I sure hope your car is better than your attitude. It doesn't look like it.
Please dont talk to me about attitude. You called my car tacky, I respond in a fairly nice way(better than you did) and I'm the a*$? I dont recall asking for your 2 cents anyway! I believe we post pics of our cars on here, for most people, to enjoy. By that I mean the majority of them being F-body lovers, since this is an F-body based forum. This is not a "pick someone's car apart forum"! Just because someone has posted, what you think is "an aesthetic nightmare", doesnt mean you HAVE to post and tell them.
I posted my pics knowing good and well people would give their opinions,good or bad. But I never asked for opinions from anyone. What Im saying is, if you dont like it,dont look at it and you sure as hell dont have to waste your time posting on it! Just because you feel its tacky,must you say it? I guess if you have a really big mouth,you must. You say you "tried to be nice about it" Well,you dont have to be nice to me,I just wish you would go away,like a bad smell!

If you only knew...
I think we do know.........
Well.........Bye..!!!!
Steve Roark
The "Kiss My A*$"Director

Sorry to all who just wanted to see the pics of this car!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Looks good I took the strip off the door to
Old 02-18-2004, 02:26 AM
dug
Banned

Nice.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HWYRIPR
I posted my pics knowing good and well people would give their opinions,good or bad.
Okay, fair enough. Thats what posting pictures of your car on a message board is for, you are correct.

But I never asked for opinions from anyone.
Wait you just said you knew people were going to give "opinions,good or bad"...

What Im saying is, if you dont like it,dont look at it and you sure as hell dont have to waste your time posting on it! Just because you feel its tacky,must you say it?
By posting pictures on a message board your are putting your car up for the opinions of others... if you dont want opinions then don't post it.

I guess if you have a really big mouth,you must. You say you "tried to be nice about it" Well,you dont have to be nice to me,I just wish you would go away,like a bad smell!
Hmm... uh okay.

Do you realize you let one "negative comment" (I wouldn't call it a negative comment, just someones opinion) into an entire thread? If you would have just realized that it was merely someone's opinion and taken it with a grain of salt, like you should anyones opinion online, you would not have turned this thread into this.

You should also try not to contradict yourself so much.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Arrow

This one is Done . . . . .

Quick Reply: Pic's of my flammed copper Camaro SS