Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Fixing a trained mechanics work!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 12:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mushroom281
Does anyone have the link to the website that shows you how to adjust every bolt on the window and regulator for an f body I'm sure it would come in handy for the op. Someone posted it a while back and is was very informative. My laptop crashed and I lost the link
I am not sure if this is the link, but here it is. https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...-write-up.html
Old 03-21-2011, 12:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 907 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by TheZDeWolfe
yeah if you could take some let me know. just to give me a idea of this metal plate im just worried about the exact location of where the holes should be cause i dont wanna mis align everything.
My door is apart. I can try to get a pic for you to show where it goes. I would make a template out of card board to make it easier. Then when you decide where your holes are just copy it to the metal.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OKay. yeah i guess i could look on my passenger side mount holes even tho the window motor on that side hasnt been swapped by a ASE certified mechanic, it should get me a good idea. Because all my holes are soo routed out i have trouble with normal placement. just waiting to go pick up a window motor. I have heard auto zone have the best ones.

Quick Reply: Fixing a trained mechanics work!!