Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

what cleaners to use?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default what cleaners to use?

what kind of wax should i use on my WS6, car and wheels? i have some pics on my link in my sig, i wanna get the engine compartment lookin really good along with the outside, well and everywhere...haha let me know what brands to use to get the best waxing results and any other tips please. also how often should i wax? right now i do it every month or so, is that too much?!
Old 03-10-2003, 11:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what cleaners to use?

Zaino is probably one of the most recommended products on the board, but Meguiars and a few others are really good too. And waxing every month is probably too much, all it'd really need is a good polish on it or something to just brighten 'er up a bit between washings.

And @ the dealer we use Tomar products, but we've got a new stuff called Wipe Out. Works damn good, literally cuts just about anything out. But in the back in the bodyshop, they just use Palmolive to wash their cars.
Old 03-11-2003, 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: what cleaners to use?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ling_650vette:
<strong>And waxing every month is probably too much, all it'd really need is a good polish on it or something to just brighten 'er up a bit between washings.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I zaino the TA probably about 2-3 a month