Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Best place to get 30th Ann. T/A style stripes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to get 30th Ann. T/A style stripes?

I've been shopping around, looking at the different online vendors that sell 30th style stripes. Many of them don't take up close pictures of the final product, which worries me. I know the quality of vinyl can vary, and the stencil patterns aren't always accurate to the original.

I have an arctic white '99 Trans Am, and wanted to get flat white 30th stripes to do a "ghosted" theme like many of you black on black owners. I've also considered doing the outlining pinstripe and feather tips in silver or charcoal (like the original 2-tone 30th stripes).

Has anyone had good personal experience with products from a certain company, or know one who might be able to do a custom order (2-tone)?

Fourthcircledesigns? Afterthoughtsauto? Hawksthirdgen? ws6store? phoenixgraphics?

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my 70 judge stripes from stencils and stripes. The quality and service was excellent. I definitely recommend them.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! I just checked their site. It looks like all their products are official GM licensed, which is stellar for collectors. It looks like the only true set of 30th style stripes only come in 2-tone blue. Also, I don't have $750 to drop on a set of stripes, haha.

If I ever get serious about restoration though, I'll know where to turn. Thanks anyway.

On to the next one...
Old 05-25-2011, 12:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Ive been very happy with fourthcircle. Not only just the quality but also with their prices as well.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:09 AM
TECH Resident

i had to redo my stripes on my 35th and the stripe kit came from phoenix but i ordered through hawksthirdgen. i'm very pleased with the quality and results.

Quick Reply: Best place to get 30th Ann. T/A style stripes?