Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Successful headlight conversion purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Successful headlight conversion purchase?

Sorry to have to make a thread just for a simple question. I'm lighttarded in this area, tried reading a bunch of threads and info pages and I just can't seem to get it down. I bought this kit (link at the bottom) and was trying to make sure I didn't just waste my time and shipping money.
I believe they're gonna be "H7"? I went for the 8000k if I remember right. I don't know differences between, halogen, xenon, HID, or anything. About given up trying to figure it all out unless somebody can put it in lamens terms.

Anyways, just a heads up if this is gonna work for what I want, or if I'm gonna have to start looking again would be great.

Here's the link, should take you to the exact kit I bought http://www.xenonheadlights.net/Pontiac/Trans+Am/

Thanks
Jared
Old 06-04-2011, 04:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Also, do we have any sponsors that specialize in lighting? I'm doing an LED conversion on basically the whole car, can't seem to find some parts I want (including projector headlights). Also for questions I'll undoubtedly run into.

Again thanks
Jared
Old 06-04-2011, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

What's your budget? Blackbird lighting solutions is a sponsor and makes a kit that's basically plug and play. I've heard nothing but great reviews about them
Old 06-04-2011, 05:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well I've already bought the one, should be here by wednesdy. I'll attempt it first for the lights. I'll check out Blackbird lighting thou, I forgot about them. Thanks

Quick Reply: Successful headlight conversion purchase?