Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Minor Mod To Street Lite Centercaps

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 02:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minor Mod To Street Lite Centercaps

Everyone here seems to love Street Lites, but no one seems to like the center caps. So I tried a small mod to mine which isn't anything special, but I was really happy with the way it turned out. I got some firebird logo center cap decals from Brent Franker and applied them. I wasn't sure how they would look because of the fact that the center caps bulge out a little in the middle instead of being flat, and also the fact that they have the Billet Specialties logo engraved on them. But I tried it and it turned out pretty well. You can't see the engraving through the black background, and by taking my time and using a hair dryer on low heat, I was able to get them to smooth out perfectly despite the convex shape of the cap. No wrinkles at all. I used the 2" size in case anyone else wants to try it. They have been on for a couple of months now and are sticking great. I think they are a good compliment to the black inserts I put in the spokes.
Attached Thumbnails Minor Mod To Street Lite Centercaps-000_0003.jpg   Minor Mod To Street Lite Centercaps-000_0002.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011, 03:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another nice touch!! Looks Great!!

Quick Reply: Minor Mod To Street Lite Centercaps