Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Where to get LS1 engine bay dress up stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will vouche for dragonz28 (emblempros), got the accessory routing plate, fuse box covers, and zr1 style emblems from him and they are AMAZING quality!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 10:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
We can make decals for you. But.......
My first question would be how long do you think they will stick to a surface like that where it gets hot, cold, and also collects moisture?

Thanks, Roger
I have had my car for 3 years (Was there when I bought it).. I don't know where it was bought (similar to all the other ones I have seen on here, thick decal almost metal looking).
It is still on there awesome, one small small edge is just BARELY starting to come up. I use my AC often.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:47 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by RyanSws6
I like the under hood mirrors but I saw ones in blue tint. Any of you guys make them? Cost?
http://www.emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/1246/593 $199.00 Is this what you are looking for?
Please let me know, Roger
Old 10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by lemons12
I have had my car for 3 years (Was there when I bought it).. I don't know where it was bought (similar to all the other ones I have seen on here, thick decal almost metal looking).
It is still on there awesome, one small small edge is just BARELY starting to come up. I use my AC often.
Send me a picture of it, so I can tell more about it when you get time.

Thanks, roger
Old 10-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lemons12
Question to the sponsors.. I have a passenger side ws6 headplate. I would like to get all the covers in the same color as them.Ithink the ones dragon posted had some texture? Kind of like brushed aluminum, I would rather that than a 100% smooth glass like surface. It is almost identical to the red FAST fuel rails, a dark red.
If you guys can do that, let me know.
Does anyone still make the throttle cable bracket? I know there were a few discontinued pieces, or I think.
Thanks
+1 on the chrome throttle cable bracket...someone needs to make that. I'm sure it would be pricey tho but I'd be in for one. To the OP, ordered a lot from EmblemPros myself and def top notch stuff!

Quick Reply: Where to get LS1 engine bay dress up stuff?