Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Camaro apperance pkg + cowl hood pics needed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
rockin c4 sawblades lol
For now... the C6Z06 DD wheels are waiting til the paint work is completed in the spring.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey i've had a lot of second takes compliments and insults I dont have ricer or DONK car in idea... and each to their own.. i like my white cars look with the gfx on it...I took them off cause KY is a horrible place for ground gfx but I do plan to put them back on..because I like that look... but are they sexy cars without gfx? heck yea... do i like my car? yes i do..
Old 11-13-2011, 07:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by floodofnoise
No offense, but some of us think a stock Camaro looks pretty darn ugly and plain. It's pretty sad the RS kit looks twice as nice as the SS or especially the z28. These cars need something to set them apart from the Chrysler Sebrings of the world.

All the car a couple posts up needs is to be lowered a bit and it would look fine. I am going to be completely honest and say I have never did a double take on a stock Camaro, maybe the 35th SS, but the damn Z28 looks **** without some work.
Man I agree! I have the RS kit on my '02 Z28 and it makes the car look way better - almost like a totally different car.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:26 PM
12 Second Club

I wish there was an aftermarket spoiler similar to the freedom design or the 5" one from RKsport? that utilizes the pre existing holes for the appearance package..That would be nice!

Quick Reply: Camaro apperance pkg + cowl hood pics needed!!!