Old 01-10-2012, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it looks good...
Old 01-10-2012, 05:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MEGATRONSS
Haha okay sorry man, my bad, I got it from emblem pros then I believe.

Yofab you got any good pics with it on the car?
No problem, just didn't want people thinking that was one of our pieces. I just have the pics on our website... There's lots of people on this site that have them but I never got any good installed pics back.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Hey there ya are optiolex!

Keep the opinions coming please
Old 01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Launching!

Bump sorry
Old 01-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

see if you can get one made out of that new black chrome emblems i think that would look better
Old 01-12-2012, 11:21 AM
FormerVendor

Well,
We make these in three designs, and three different materials for $10.00 less everyday
1) Honeycomb: Actually a very popular seller. Specifically asked for by members of this board. What he calls tacky, is what you guys wanted.
2) Slotted.
3) And with the "SS" logo on them. The most popular seller. But you have to be GM licensed to make it.
4) We can also make these in brushed stainless for no extra cost. Yofab charges you $10.00 extra for this. Brushed material costs the same as mirror. So ask him why.
5) And the Black Mirror Onyx material, only we have. https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...lable-now.html

Seriously: If Yofab, or anyone else thinks we cannot make the same design he does: They should rethink their position. In fact: now we will, just to end this redundant conversation.
I could have it drawn and programmed faster than it will take me to type this post.
I am sure my word is taken seriously on this board. So I am "fixing the glitch." A reference from the movie Office Space. Watch it, its a good movie.

We have sold a lot these over 8 years, we have the most choices, and now our 4th design option, will be up in about a week. We have 100% feedback on ebay
and sold tons of these on this board. Too many to even count.

If your personal taste is to not like it, then remove it. Or paint the black plastic piece the hood came with.
Should be easy to do if you have the time. It's all about personal choice. I am all for that. I see things on cars I would never do to mine.
However I respect other peoples choices, and that's just the way it is.

We sell our parts by promoting our parts, not by knocking someone else's stuff. That's just not professional. Calling other vendors parts tacky constantly to promote your own thing will only get you a response you don't want.
We could certainly do it, but we don't. Others do.
Thanks, Roger.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 01-12-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Launching!

I guess I see where you're coming from because he called it tacky, but really not a necessary post Roger....#1 I don't see any redundancy and #2 I'm just getting feedback because I'm not sure about if I like it or not on the car...
Old 01-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Launching!

That being said roger if I did want to go with a different design or the black onyx, would you accept a return and partial payment since the insert was only on the car for a day?

A return PM would probably be appropriate I'm thinking.

Thanks Roger.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MEGATRONSS
I guess I see where you're coming from because he called it tacky, but really not a necessary post Roger....#1 I don't see any redundancy and #2 I'm just getting feedback because I'm not sure about if I like it or not on the car...
Our response was not to you. Please do not take it that way.
I have to deem it necessary when the other vendor in this thread has repeatedly called our product tacky, and that was the purpose of his thread. There have been several other threads started by the other vendor where he makes the "tacky" claim, so it is redundant and it is getting a little old. It's unprofessional and childish, so we're fixing the problem.

Personal choice is fine, but attacks will be responded to. Look for our new piece very soon at a better price in more finishes. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 01-12-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Other options for hood scoop?