Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

First time in over a year, CORSA CLONES in all sizes!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PACKERSz28Camaro
Ebay's got them again for much cheaper. Jus sayin'
Thats a pretty d!ckless thing to say

FYI, I have the 'eworldsales1' tips (identical to 6le's) and although I saved $5, he 1) sent the wrong tips, 2) refused to refund my money instead 3) offered me the correct tips if I paid shipping both ways but forgot to mention that they were 4) out of stock...

Looking a few posts up, even when the customer goofs up, Mark still offers to make it right
Old 02-09-2012, 12:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know I would regret changing my CME but I want something new.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:27 AM
11 Second Club

Got mine yesterday, hope to have them on this weekend.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VinR1

FYI, I have the 'eworldsales1' tips (identical to 6le's) and although I saved $5, he 1) sent the wrong tips, 2) refused to refund my money instead 3) offered me the correct tips if I paid shipping both ways but forgot to mention that they were 4) out of stock...

Looking a few posts up, even when the customer goofs up, Mark still offers to make it right
If you saved only $5 you did not buy eworldsales1's exhaust tips. I just wish 6le would price some of his items competitively. I would have bought several things from him to support his business if he was close price wise to the identical items in the market. Namely, the blacked out headlights and these exhaust tips. I am not the person to pay 30-50 percent more solely based on customer service.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VinR1

The person I bought mine from sent them quickly well wrapped and correctly. Save $60+

Wasn't an Ebay site buy did buy through paypal. You got an *******. That is all.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you saved only $5 you did not buy eworldsales1's exhaust tips. I just wish 6le would price some of his items competitively. I would have bought several things from him to support his business if he was close price wise to the identical items in the market. Namely, the blacked out headlights and these exhaust tips. I am not the person to pay 30-50 percent more solely based on customer service.
Eworld doesn't pay $1300+ to advertise on LS1tech, eworld doesn't put money into making new products, eworld isn't doing their best to buy in the USA have people working in the USA and eworld doesn't pay for healthcare for their employees who live and work in the USA.

There are cheaper places I could buy from and get better prices. I choose not to. I choose to buy from vendors that I feel deserve to be supported, vendors I can drive down and meet in person and talk English with, hang out with at car meets around the country and have a beer with, so 5 years from now they are there when I need them, not their chinese to english translator...

If you want to buy some place cheaper I understand 100% but it is not tactful to be in my thread pushing China driven ebay sales...
Old 02-09-2012, 11:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
I don't know how, I don't know why, but after a YEAR of waiting for an inventory order of these NEVER getting filled (and money not getting refunded) all of a sudden we got a shipment today!!!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...rsaClones3.jpg

We have TEN of ALL the sizes we had made before:

2.5inlet/3.5dual outlets ss tips

3.0inlet/3.5dual outlets ss tips

2.5inlet/4.0dual outlets ss tips

3.0inlet/4.0dual outlets ss tips

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/VP2/cme1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e/Phone011.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...r/IMAG0269.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e/Phone010.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...r/IMAG0267.jpg

I am very sorry to all who e-mailed me this past year wanting these... I didn't keep your e-mails as I never thought we'd have them again otherwise I'd have e-mailed you first...

That being said, I honestly don't know how these finally came in let alone if I can get more (still haven't heard back from manufacturer) so if you want them buy them now here while we have them (IF YOU CAN ORDER IT MEANS WE HAVE THEM, I'LL PULL THE PAGE WHEN WE ARE OUT)...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=112

I'm kind of on the fence about these. On the Red TA, the tip's walls look really thin and give off a pencil tip edge whereas on the Camaro (license plates 6LTERETR) the walls look thicker and the tip's edges looks as if it was rolled because looks beefier.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I think it is the shadows on the tips on the TA while on 6LE's car the tips were in the light.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its not red, its an 02 SOM, these are bad cell phone pics
Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
I'm kind of on the fence about these. On the Red TA, the tip's walls look really thin and give off a pencil tip edge whereas on the Camaro (license plates 6LTERETR) the walls look thicker and the tip's edges looks as if it was rolled because looks beefier.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:04 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^Lol. Someone is still holding resentment over drunk Jameel calling your car Maroon, lol!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Eworld doesn't pay $1300+ to advertise on LS1tech, eworld doesn't put money into making new products, eworld isn't doing their best to buy in the USA have people working in the USA and eworld doesn't pay for healthcare for their employees who live and work in the USA.

There are cheaper places I could buy from and get better prices. I choose not to. I choose to buy from vendors that I feel deserve to be supported, vendors I can drive down and meet in person and talk English with, hang out with at car meets around the country and have a beer with, so 5 years from now they are there when I need them, not their chinese to english translator...

If you want to buy some place cheaper I understand 100% but it is not tactful to be in my thread pushing China driven ebay sales...
Regardless of vendor, these are the same Chinese manufactured tips many sources are selling for cheaper right now. I'm not pushing "Chinese driven" sales. Just highlighting another item that I feel you can price more competitely. Just mho. I'll stop now.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Regardless of vendor, these are the same Chinese manufactured tips many sources are selling for cheaper right now. I'm not pushing "Chinese driven" sales. Just highlighting another item that I feel you can price more competitely. Just mho. I'll stop now.
This is what I am seeing.

Why else would they ALL suddenly become available from multiple vendors that were all out before. One answer: same manufacturer.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Here is a little before and after.

A mock-up comparison between my SLP and the Corsa clones

Completed Install. So much better!!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ Sweet! I was waiting for those pics! I 'll be switching from SLP Dual Duals also.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by sepsis
The size that matches you exhaust pipes......do you have 2.25, 2.5 or 3" pipes?
i have the magnaflow with the 3 inchers
Old 02-12-2012, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

3.5s sold, 4's should be here this week!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Anybody know what size will fit my Borla exhaust????I'm ready to order except my car is in storage. I just want the inlet fitment to be easy firvthe muffler shop to install
Old 02-12-2012, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
This is what I am seeing.

Why else would they ALL suddenly become available from multiple vendors that were all out before. One answer: same manufacturer.
Yep. I decided to go with the eBay seller because it's the same tips. Hell even the product photos are the same.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Gil I've never seen your car look SOM in any pic, idk what it is.

Quick Reply: First time in over a year, CORSA CLONES in all sizes!!!!