Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Seat Belt bracket/holder on a 1995 TA

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 02:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Seat Belt bracket/holder on a 1995 TA

I recently had my seats done in my 1995 TA and was looking on e-bay today and saw seatbelt holders/brackets for our cars for sell. I looked at some pics and some of the holders are on the head rests and some are attached to the sides of the seats. I don't have them and wondered if all 93-97 TA's did? I don't see any holes for the brackets anywhere on my seats and can't remember is I ever had them? Can someone post a pic of where they are on our seats or maybe we don't have them? Would like to though because I have to reach around and try to find my seat belts and its a pain. thanks
Old 04-26-2012, 03:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 95TAGary
I recently had my seats done in my 1995 TA and was looking on e-bay today and saw seatbelt holders/brackets for our cars for sell. I looked at some pics and some of the holders are on the head rests and some are attached to the sides of the seats. I don't have them and wondered if all 93-97 TA's did? I don't see any holes for the brackets anywhere on my seats and can't remember is I ever had them? Can someone post a pic of where they are on our seats or maybe we don't have them? Would like to though because I have to reach around and try to find my seat belts and its a pain. thanks
They should attach to the headrest in your car:

This is how they do on a LS1 Car:

They are the same loops though...however a Vert has a split in it where you can take the belt out to access the back seat and the coupes don't.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

intersesting my headrests don't have the holes in them for the brackets, I guess I could mount them there and drill my own? thanks for the pics.

Quick Reply: Seat Belt bracket/holder on a 1995 TA