Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

RK Sport stuff and other add ons

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 12:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GWHITE
This car think is the 12th or 13th camaro I have own. I have never lost any money one except one it was sold to a friend,so he would leave me alone about it. I have been working on my Camaros for about 20 years I like the way they turn out. And in turn the new owners must have too. I had a guy make his 2nd visit this week to talk me out of the car for $5.000 not worth it to me, and good money but id like to finnish some other ideas. Must be doing something right.

You're talking to the world of camaro/firebird owners on this site and I am almost positive no body has said they liked yet... But keep doing things "right"! Sorry bud, you ruined a perfectly good z/28.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by GWHITE
This car think is the 12th or 13th camaro I have own. I have never lost any money one except one it was sold to a friend,so he would leave me alone about it. I have been working on my Camaros for about 20 years I like the way they turn out. And in turn the new owners must have too. I had a guy make his 2nd visit this week to talk me out of the car for $5.000 not worth it to me, and good money but id like to finnish some other ideas. Must be doing something right.
I love the "Ive been around Camaros for xx years, so blah, blah.." argument. Not impressed. If all those looked like that then: That just proved that you do not have any sense of taste (and will never develop it) and you are not alone! If anyone actually bought a car from you that looked like that they also lack any sense of taste. Idiots are everywhere, you just need to find them.

Take a long hard look at the quality of cars here at LS1TECH. You will see how almost everyone here is not impressed with that half assed, hacking job you did there. You posted here looking for high fives and praises....we are a lot more honest. It looks like ****, do what some guys here told you and it will turn around well. But hey!, who am I kidding, right? You have been around them for 20 years. Guess you needed to be INTO them not around!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Disgrace to LT1 owneres...
Old 04-28-2012, 01:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chaman
I love the "Ive been around Camaros for xx years, so blah, blah.." argument. Not impressed. If all those looked like that then: That just proved that you do not have any sense of taste (and will never develop it) and you are not alone! If anyone actually bought a car from you that looked like that they also lack any sense of taste. Idiots are everywhere, you just need to find them.

Take a long hard look at the quality of cars here at LS1TECH. You will see how almost everyone here is not impressed with that half assed, hacking job you did there. You posted here looking for high fives and praises....we are a lot more honest. It looks like ****, do what some guys here told you and it will turn around well. But hey!, who am I kidding, right? You have been around them for 20 years. Guess you needed to be INTO them not around!
OP, read this statement over and over again and maybe you'll understand. This site isn't devoted to bashing people, but critique will be given almost always, and the general consensus is that you get thumbs down.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

See my avatar for response to thread.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:36 PM
TECH Regular

I like the wing but the rest has to go. There are much nicer gfx kits you can buy which will make the car look nice - don't cheap out man, the car deserves better.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I........ yup, I just threw up in my mouth. IMHO that camaro looks like complete ****. Just my ***** bolt-on opinion.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

the guys that cut my lawn would love to get their hands on your car!

sorry, but the mismatched parts just look terrible. there's a reason there isn't a huge market for customizing these cars and it's really because you can't do a whole lot without making them look like ****.

it's your car so do what you want to it, but if you keep posting pictures of your car, your just going to get more and more **** from the forum
Old 04-28-2012, 08:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If bolt ons are for pussies, then ugly skirts are for little girls. That car looks horrendous.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:55 PM
TECH Junkie

I like the "here's how I got it" part......stock..... It looked WAY better stock!
Old 04-28-2012, 11:44 PM

I liked everybody trying to be nice about it before the OP got butthurt. Sorry dude but as soon as I saw that pic. all I could think was MULLET.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:19 AM
On The Tree

I can't believe how bad that looks

Quick Reply: RK Sport stuff and other add ons