Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

LED 3RD Brake Light for High Rise Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED 3RD Brake Light for High Rise Spoiler

I've been looking for one of these and I've read that there are several other members that are also. I have done some research and I have only been able to find one company that made them. They were made by Spec-d Tuning. I called them this morning and spoke to a man named Neil. He informed me that they last produced that light about a year ago and that they discontinued it. I let him know that there are several members on here that are wanting that product and that their company is missing out on quite a few sales by not producing this anymore. Neil is just a sales rep for the company but he thanked me for my input and said that he would get with the higher ups and try to talk them into making it again if their is a strong demand. He took my phone number but I'm sure that I will not hear anything back but I thought that if all of us that are looking for this part contact them then maybe we can get something done. Like I said the company that made them is Spec-d Tuning. Their website is www.specdtuning.com and their phone # is (909)-839-2533. The part # is LT-FIB98RBGLED-APC. Maybe if we bug them enough we can get them to do another run of them. Also if anyone knows of any other place to pick one up please let me know.

Thank you,

Todd Gengler

Thank You
Old 09-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Launching!

Saw your post in the other thread. Emailed them my request.

Hopefully someone can make them again.

also that part number comes up as the "smoked" version. Do you happen to know the black #
Old 09-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Default LED 3rd Brake Light

I'm sorry I do not know the part number for the black. I have seen pics of the black one also but I'm not sure if it was made by the same company.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Launching!

Thanks. see what i can find. Surely someone will make them again, since they still have the firebird/formula ones out there.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Default 3rd Brake Light

I found several websites that show they have it in stock but when I've called them they don't actually have any on hand. They all just get shipped from the supplier Spec-d. When I called them they kind of acted like I wasnt supposed to call them as they don't sell directly to the public.

Quick Reply: LED 3RD Brake Light for High Rise Spoiler