Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Griot's Garage 6" DA polisher

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just wondering if you had used any different brands microfiber pads between the three that I listed. You ignored me and say my post is off topic, I didn't really see much danger of going off topic on a thread that is out of place.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
I was just wondering if you had used any different brands microfiber pads between the three that I listed. You ignored me and say my post is off topic, I didn't really see much danger of going off topic on a thread that is out of place.
Think whatever you like. I've covered those questions you have recently in another thread.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, thats a bit disrespectful.. I wouldn't give you an answer after that either lol. He technically doesn't have to answer ****.

ANYHOW, Gofast i have a PC right now but have been interested in trying the GG DA. Would you be interested in products instead of cash? might have some extra stuff from autogeek lying around.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by colinpd137
Damn, thats a bit disrespectful.. I wouldn't give you an answer after that either lol. He technically doesn't have to answer ****.

ANYHOW, Gofast i have a PC right now but have been interested in trying the GG DA. Would you be interested in products instead of cash? might have some extra stuff from autogeek lying around.
Unless its stuff I use on a regular basis, then probably not. Having just shelled out a small fortune for the Rupes, I'd like to recoup the cash

btw, thanks for the support.

Quick Reply: Griot's Garage 6" DA polisher