Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Single CME exhaust/valence(cyclop) on white Camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The third pic is my car before i had the valence and rear panel painted to match the car. This is the way it looked painted, which I liked better. I have ditched the center exhaust months ago because I fabbed up an x-pipe true duals with Moroso Spiral Flow mufflers.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1fastls1ss
The third pic is my car before i had the valence and rear panel painted to match the car. This is the way it looked painted, which I liked better. I have ditched the center exhaust months ago because I fabbed up an x-pipe true duals with Moroso Spiral Flow mufflers.
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...ket_54330_.jpg
Looks nice. How was the sound?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by exodus_gs1
where did you find 4"???? I was planning on doing that when I had my T/A but never got to. Are they from a sponsor? or eBay?
pm sent
Old 12-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 98z8uup
Looks nice. How was the sound?
It really didn't sound much different with the center exhaust, but now with the x-pipe/true duals...will never go back.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

On black I say single tip....white needs the dual tips.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Be different! I wanted CME but didn't want the stock looking tips like every Camaro with CME I see. Originally I was going to do like Vettes and have CME with the Corsa clones, but then 6LE came out with the "double d" tips and I knew those were it so I went with those. They weren't cheap, but I'm glad I did! I haven't seen ONE car on here with the besides mine. Plus I got a pretty good deal on them since I was the first one to purchase them so Mark gave me a discount since they were the prototype (even though I didn't receive the actual prototype ones)

As far as 3" vs. 2 1/2" go with the 2 1/2". The larger tips do not fit the balance cutout as well as the smaller ones. I'm glad I went with the smaller ones.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by egott_91
Be different! I wanted CME but didn't want the stock looking tips like every Camaro with CME I see. Originally I was going to do like Vettes and have CME with the Corsa clones, but then 6LE came out with the "double d" tips and I knew those were it so I went with those. They weren't cheap, but I'm glad I did! I haven't seen ONE car on here with the besides mine. Plus I got a pretty good deal on them since I was the first one to purchase them so Mark gave me a discount since they were the prototype (even though I didn't receive the actual prototype ones)

As far as 3" vs. 2 1/2" go with the 2 1/2". The larger tips do not fit the balance cutout as well as the smaller ones. I'm glad I went with the smaller ones.
'D' tips look great too!! But I ask 6LE to send me an invoice for the single tip package!!..the bad part its gonna take a while to install, around april

Quick Reply: Single CME exhaust/valence(cyclop) on white Camaro?