Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Good HID kit brands?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2013 | 02:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by buellxb12s
Ddmtuning has gone down hill BIG time. Anything you buy now takes 3 weeks because they don't stock anything and so everything from china...I would stay away from them.
I just bought a HID kit and headlight housing from DDM for one of my BMW's. Ordered December 17th, arrived Dec 29. Pretty fast under two weeks.

The quality was kinda shitty compared to similar items I purchased from DDM a year ago. (DEPO a year ago, DJAuto last month) I had to epoxy some internal screws. The screws were taped into plastic. I think they were stripped when the housing was opened and DDM glued the Angel Eyes. It was a weak design to begin with. But even with the extra work it was a great price.

Last edited by SSpeedracer; 01-09-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Old 01-09-2013 | 04:56 AM
Captain Double Post

Jmurray,i understand on what your saying,but most are just after the look,i know very ricer of us,but mine with the new depo headlights were a major upgrade what i had over stock,also every car on the road has hids,done right or not,i just wanted a more modern look on my headlights n fogs,i wasnt going to spend big bucks for that,also my eyes suck already i do not do much night driving at all,

Quick Reply: Good HID kit brands?